Virginia: 2021 Election
Do you want to know where the candidates stand with respect to important issues that affect your family? Then please take the time to peruse the responses of the candidates to our questionnaire.
- SURVEY RESPONSES FROM THE CANDIDATES RUNNING FOR GOVERNOR, LT. GOVERNOR, AND ATTORNEY GENERAL IN THE 2021 ELECTION | Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance (familyallianceonline.org)
- SURVEY RESPONSES FROM CANDIDATES FOR THE HOUSE OF DELEGATES | Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance (familyallianceonline.org)
Participate in our May 21st Event
Join the Family Alliance for a fascinating insider discussion between Ken Cuccinelli, Former Virginia Attorney General and former Acting Deputy Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security and Abraham Hamilton III, General Counsel of the American Family Association and national talk show host heard on the American Family Network. Check out VIDEO WEBINAR FEATURING KEN CUCCINELLI & ABRAHAM HAMILTON III | Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance (familyallianceonline.org).
Supporting family values in Prince William County, Manassas, and Manassas Park
Welcome to the website of the Prince William and Manassas Family Alliance (PWMFA). We are a grassroots organization of citizens of Prince William County and the independent cities of Manassas and Manassas Park, Virginia, dedicated to supporting and promoting the values inherent in the concept of family. Learn more about us.
Where they stand
- The principal goal of the Family Alliance is to help Prince William County, Manassas, and Manassas Park voters learn more about candidates seeking to represent them in public office. Our focus is especially directed at the County and City school boards, the Board of County Supervisors and Manassas and Manassas Park City Councils. We also concentrate on State legislative candidates with the aim of informing the voting public on where candidates stand regarding key issues affecting the family. Here are some of the projects we are currently undertaking:
- We’re soliciting the positions of candidates seeking statewide and legislative public offices in both the General and Primary elections in the 2020 election cycle and publicizing the results.
- We maintain an active website (www.familyallianceonline.org) to draw attention to school issues, elections and the need for Christian leadership on issues affecting the family.
- We seek to build a network of church contacts throughout Prince William and the two cities (Manassas and Manassas Park) with the aim of promoting the institution of the family and an educated electorate.
Some of our Achievements
- Led the successful campaign for the Marriage Amendment in 2006, carrying Prince William County and Manassas by a larger margin than statewide.
- Led the successful fight against off-track betting in Manassas Park in 2004.
- Distributed Voter Guides to Prince William County churches area.
- Successfully promoted internet filtering in public libraries and abstinence-based family life education.
- Cited by The Federalist in Virginia Plans For All Public Schools To Allow Boys In Girls’ Bathrooms (thefederalist.com).
The 2020 Election
- Nominating Conventions and Primary Elections: Prepared Voter Guides for the Republican Party’s nominating conventions and the June 23 Primary Races.
- General Election: Prepared Voter Guides that focused upon the incumbent’s voting records.
Affect Public Policy – Help Us Protect our Community
Support our efforts! Visit our “Get Involved” section to join the PWMFA or to make an “online” contribution.