ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- BOOK REVIEW: THE TYRANNY OF BIG TECH BY SENATOR JOSH HAWLEY — Part 3 July 28, 2021
- WHEN EQUITY AND INCLUSION BECOME AN EXCUSE FOR DIVISION — THE EXTENDED DEADLINE July 27, 2021
- Abortion: Do You Give a Woof? July 27, 2021
- THE MOST COSTLY GIFT July 25, 2021
- WHEN EQUITY AND INCLUSION BECOME AN EXCUSE FOR DIVISION July 22, 2021
- WHEN DOES “ANTIRACISM” BECOME INSTRUCTION IN POLITICAL ACTIVISM AND BIGOTRY? July 16, 2021
- CRT: What Can You Expect if You Oppose It? July 15, 2021
- FOR WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO FIGHT? July 13, 2021
- Has CRT Come to Prince William County Schools? July 12, 2021
- CRT: Challenge Racist Teaching! July 8, 2021
Monthly Archives: November 2009
If information is power, then within Prince William County and Manassas the Prince William and Manassas Family Alliance played a significant role. Our volunteers distributed 20,000 Family Foundation voter guides, 5000 Family Alliance voter guides for the 51st and 52nd … Continue reading
Today is Election Day. We have gone to the polls, and they are now closed. We have begun counting the votes, and we have begun to feel the relief of knowing the next election is a year away. Yet even … Continue reading
The Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance invited both candidates to respond to our questionnaire. Only challenger Rafael Lopez chose to respond. Here is his response, Survey Response from candidate Rafael Lopez (Viewing the file requires Microsoft Word or Microsoft Word Viewer. Free … Continue reading