2019 General ElectionGeneral Assembly (House and Senate) and most County OfficesNovember 5th, 201917 days to go.
ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- ATTORNEY GENERAL WILLIAM BARR’S CONTROVERSIAL SPEECH? — UPDATE October 18, 2019
- THE FALLACY OF TRANSGENDERISM — PART1 Revised October 16, 2019
- LEADING OUR CHILDREN TO THE FOOT OF THE CROSS October 15, 2019
- King Solomon, Chicago Teachers Strike the Needed Impetus to …. REBLOGGED October 12, 2019
- KEEP RADICAL SEX EDUCATION OUT Of PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY — PART 3 October 11, 2019
- ARE THESE QUESTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE THE CANDIDATES TO ANSWER? QUESTIONS FOR SHERIFF October 10, 2019
- ARE THESE QUESTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE THE CANDIDATES TO ANSWER? QUESTIONS FOR MEMBERS OF THE BOARD OF SUPERVISORS October 8, 2019
- KEEP RADICAL SEX EDUCATION OUT Of PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY — PART 2 October 7, 2019
- ARE THESE QUESTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE THE CANDIDATES TO ANSWER? QUESTIONS FOR THE COMMONWEALTH’S ATTORNEY October 7, 2019
- WHO IS RUNNING FOR LOCAL RACES IN PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY? — PART 2B October 7, 2019
Posts I Like
- RT @realDonaldTrump: FAKE NEWS! https://t.co/ta8ii8yetP 1 day ago
- RT @LuvGodFamUSA: The Terrible Price Abortion Doctors Pay care-net.org/abundant-life-… 3 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: December 2009
The Family Foundation will be rallying at the Virginia Capitol on January 18th. The Family Foundation Blog provides the details, Make Your Reservations Now For Family Foundation Day At The Capitol. What is the goal? This will be a fantastic … Continue reading
Alexis De Tocqueville came to the United States and toured our in the years 1831 and 1832. Amazed at what he found, he wrote a book, Democracy in America. What was the main thrust of his work? He spoke about manners. … Continue reading
Now that he is our new Attorney General, Senator Ken Cuccinelli has left a vacancy in the Virginia’s 37th Senate District. So we will have a special election on January 12th to replace him. The candidates have already been nominated. … Continue reading
It now appears very likely that the Senate Democrats will pass a health care bill. The Senate is preparing for another key vote early Tuesday morning on Democratic health insurance reform, putting it one step closer to a final vote … Continue reading
A self-styled elite continues its efforts to force its idea of equality upon the rest of us. The D.C. Council on Tuesday took the penultimate step to legalized same-sex marriage in the nation’s capital, what many members deemed a final milestone in … Continue reading