ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s Tweets
Monthly Archives: January 2010
THE STATE OF THE UNION: REVIEWING THE REVIEWS
On Wednesday evening last week, our president got up in front of Congress, the Supreme Court and the American People, and he gave a long speech. Below is a video of the speech. Here is the transcript. Here is a … Continue reading
Posted in Constitutional Government, Marriage Comments Off on THE STATE OF THE UNION: REVIEWING THE REVIEWS
FOCUS ON THE OBJECTIVE
What is the long run objective? Each family works to prepare the next generation. From the time they are born, each parent has the opportunity to mold the character of the children he and she brings into the world. As Christian parents, we prepare … Continue reading
Posted in School Choice Comments Off on FOCUS ON THE OBJECTIVE
FAMILY FOUNDATION DAY AT THE CAPITOL
I had the pleasure today of attending Family Foundation Day At The Capitol. This is an event sponsored by The Family Foundation. What was the agenda? From 10 – 12 AM we heard speeches from an assortment of our legislators and from Lieutenant … Continue reading
Posted in Citizen Responsibilities Comments Off on FAMILY FOUNDATION DAY AT THE CAPITOL