2019 General ElectionGeneral Assembly (House and Senate) and most County OfficesNovember 5th, 201917 days to go.
ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- ATTORNEY GENERAL WILLIAM BARR’S CONTROVERSIAL SPEECH? — UPDATE October 18, 2019
- THE FALLACY OF TRANSGENDERISM — PART1 Revised October 16, 2019
- LEADING OUR CHILDREN TO THE FOOT OF THE CROSS October 15, 2019
- King Solomon, Chicago Teachers Strike the Needed Impetus to …. REBLOGGED October 12, 2019
- KEEP RADICAL SEX EDUCATION OUT Of PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY — PART 3 October 11, 2019
- ARE THESE QUESTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE THE CANDIDATES TO ANSWER? QUESTIONS FOR SHERIFF October 10, 2019
- ARE THESE QUESTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE THE CANDIDATES TO ANSWER? QUESTIONS FOR MEMBERS OF THE BOARD OF SUPERVISORS October 8, 2019
- KEEP RADICAL SEX EDUCATION OUT Of PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY — PART 2 October 7, 2019
- ARE THESE QUESTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE THE CANDIDATES TO ANSWER? QUESTIONS FOR THE COMMONWEALTH’S ATTORNEY October 7, 2019
- WHO IS RUNNING FOR LOCAL RACES IN PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY? — PART 2B October 7, 2019
Posts I Like
- RT @realDonaldTrump: FAKE NEWS! https://t.co/ta8ii8yetP 1 day ago
- RT @LuvGodFamUSA: The Terrible Price Abortion Doctors Pay care-net.org/abundant-life-… 3 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: January 2010
On Wednesday evening last week, our president got up in front of Congress, the Supreme Court and the American People, and he gave a long speech. Below is a video of the speech. Here is the transcript. Here is a … Continue reading
What is the long run objective? Each family works to prepare the next generation. From the time they are born, each parent has the opportunity to mold the character of the children he and she brings into the world. As Christian parents, we prepare … Continue reading
I had the pleasure today of attending Family Foundation Day At The Capitol. This is an event sponsored by The Family Foundation. What was the agenda? From 10 – 12 AM we heard speeches from an assortment of our legislators and from Lieutenant … Continue reading
On the 14th of January, Jay Matthews asked an interesting question, Suburbs too good for charters? In his column, Matthews wonders why they are so few charter schools in the suburbs. Here is how he begins. Why are there so … Continue reading