ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- NOW COMES THE STORM! July 1, 2020
- HAS ANYONE NOTICED THIS AN ELECTION YEAR? June 29, 2020
- LIFE AT CONCEPTION ACT June 25, 2020
- DON’T LIKE THE UNITED STATES? HAVE YOU READ THE OWNER’S MANUAL? June 24, 2020
- NO ACCOUNTABILITY?? June 22, 2020
- WHY ABORTION? June 21, 2020
- JUNE 23RD VIRGINIA PRIMARY ELECTION June 18, 2020
- GEORGE FLOYD, WHAT ARE THOSE ABORTED BABIES TELLING YOU? June 18, 2020
- THE MEANING OF THE WORD “SEX” IS NOT WHAT IT USE TO BE June 16, 2020
- Stuck between Two Sexes: The Trans Teen Revolution — Reblogged June 15, 2020
Posts I Like
- familyallianceonline.org/2020/06/15/stu… 2 weeks ago
- #racism #GeorgeFloyd #1619Project Senator Kaine speaks foolishly. Slavery goes back beyond mankind's recorded hist… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- #ConfederateMonuments When we remove a Confederate monument, what reason do have to believe that the people removin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- This is what happens when our leaders lack sound core values. They won't enforce the law. They just do what seems r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @UtProsim540: Important Thread. twitter.com/vahousegop/sta… 3 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: March 2010
The Liberal Left currently controls both houses of Congress and the White House. Although these people campaigned on a platform of tolerance, they have shown relatively little tolerance for opposition. The Liberal Left has become notorious for its effort to tar members of the Tea Party movement, Social Conservatives, and Conservative Christian as extremists; … Continue reading
With the signing of President Barack Obama’s Health Care Bill, we can expect the doctor shortage to get worse. Better beat the crowd and find a doctor. Primary care physicians already are in short supply in parts of the country, … Continue reading
Consider this quotation from Thomas Jefferson. To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. Jefferson made this statement within the context of the The Virginia … Continue reading