ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- YOU CAN’T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS! April 21, 2021
- CANDIDATE THOMAS PAFFORD’S QUESTIONNAIRE RESPONSE April 20, 2021
- RESPONDING TO A QUESTION April 19, 2021
- ANOTHER SURVEY RESPONSE FROM A CANDIDATE FOR THE HOUSE OF DELEGATES April 18, 2021
- ELECTION 2021: WHICH GUBERNATORIAL CANDIDATES HAVE ANSWERED OUR QUESTIONNAIRE? April 16, 2021
- WHAT A DIFFERENCE THEY WOULD HAVE MADE! April 14, 2021
- TWO MORE SURVEY RESPONSES FROM CANDIDATES FOR THE HOUSE OF DELEGATES April 13, 2021
- Who’s Right about Whose Rights? April 12, 2021
- WHAT HAPPENS WHEN CHRISTIANS FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THEIR ROLE IN GOVERNMENT? — PART 4 April 9, 2021
- TEACHING YOUR CHILDREN HOW TO BE BIGOTS? — PART 2 April 8, 2021
Monthly Archives: March 2010
The Liberal Left currently controls both houses of Congress and the White House. Although these people campaigned on a platform of tolerance, they have shown relatively little tolerance for opposition. The Liberal Left has become notorious for its effort to tar members of the Tea Party movement, Social Conservatives, and Conservative Christian as extremists; … Continue reading
With the signing of President Barack Obama’s Health Care Bill, we can expect the doctor shortage to get worse. Better beat the crowd and find a doctor. Primary care physicians already are in short supply in parts of the country, … Continue reading
Consider this quotation from Thomas Jefferson. To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. Jefferson made this statement within the context of the The Virginia … Continue reading