2019 General ElectionGeneral Assembly (House and Senate) and most County OfficesNovember 5th, 201917 days to go.
ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- ATTORNEY GENERAL WILLIAM BARR’S CONTROVERSIAL SPEECH? — UPDATE October 18, 2019
- THE FALLACY OF TRANSGENDERISM — PART1 Revised October 16, 2019
- LEADING OUR CHILDREN TO THE FOOT OF THE CROSS October 15, 2019
- King Solomon, Chicago Teachers Strike the Needed Impetus to …. REBLOGGED October 12, 2019
- KEEP RADICAL SEX EDUCATION OUT Of PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY — PART 3 October 11, 2019
- ARE THESE QUESTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE THE CANDIDATES TO ANSWER? QUESTIONS FOR SHERIFF October 10, 2019
- ARE THESE QUESTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE THE CANDIDATES TO ANSWER? QUESTIONS FOR MEMBERS OF THE BOARD OF SUPERVISORS October 8, 2019
- KEEP RADICAL SEX EDUCATION OUT Of PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY — PART 2 October 7, 2019
- ARE THESE QUESTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE THE CANDIDATES TO ANSWER? QUESTIONS FOR THE COMMONWEALTH’S ATTORNEY October 7, 2019
- WHO IS RUNNING FOR LOCAL RACES IN PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY? — PART 2B October 7, 2019
Posts I Like
- RT @realDonaldTrump: FAKE NEWS! https://t.co/ta8ii8yetP 1 day ago
- RT @LuvGodFamUSA: The Terrible Price Abortion Doctors Pay care-net.org/abundant-life-… 3 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: March 2010
The Liberal Left currently controls both houses of Congress and the White House. Although these people campaigned on a platform of tolerance, they have shown relatively little tolerance for opposition. The Liberal Left has become notorious for its effort to tar members of the Tea Party movement, Social Conservatives, and Conservative Christian as extremists; … Continue reading
With the signing of President Barack Obama’s Health Care Bill, we can expect the doctor shortage to get worse. Better beat the crowd and find a doctor. Primary care physicians already are in short supply in parts of the country, … Continue reading
Consider this quotation from Thomas Jefferson. To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. Jefferson made this statement within the context of the The Virginia … Continue reading
Because displaying their “tolerance” is their favorite recreation, it has become a national story. Nonetheless, the Washington Post has run most of the stories. Here is an example. Campus activists across Virginia put spring break on hold Monday to mobilize … Continue reading
Homeschooling is nothing new, and its benefits have been long understood. In fact, In The Theory of Moral Sentiments (1790), Adam Smith advocated it as far more important. The education of boys at distant great schools, of young men at distant colleges, … Continue reading