ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- PARENTAL RIGHTS? RELIGIOUS FREEDOM? April 7, 2020
- WHY COVID-19? April 3, 2020
- PLEASE ASK THE CANDIDATES RUNNING FOR CONGRESS IN PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY TO ANSWER OUR QUESTIONAIRE April 2, 2020
- CALL IT A MIRACLE April 1, 2020
- IT’S NOT TOO LATE! March 31, 2020
- TURN THIS THING AROUND! March 24, 2020
- Action Alert from The Family Foundation: Urge Gov. Northam to Protect Churches and Religious Schools! March 21, 2020
- DID YOU VOTE WHEN YOU COULD? March 16, 2020
- WE NEED TO REPLACE SOME OF THESE PEOPLE March 10, 2020
- ADDITIONAL REFERENCES FOR THAT LAST POST March 9, 2020
Posts I Like
- Maybe we should just skip the bill, dispense with the help of spendthrift politicians and find a way to stay safe a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: March 2010
The Liberal Left currently controls both houses of Congress and the White House. Although these people campaigned on a platform of tolerance, they have shown relatively little tolerance for opposition. The Liberal Left has become notorious for its effort to tar members of the Tea Party movement, Social Conservatives, and Conservative Christian as extremists; … Continue reading
With the signing of President Barack Obama’s Health Care Bill, we can expect the doctor shortage to get worse. Better beat the crowd and find a doctor. Primary care physicians already are in short supply in parts of the country, … Continue reading
Consider this quotation from Thomas Jefferson. To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. Jefferson made this statement within the context of the The Virginia … Continue reading