ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- ARE YOU WILLING TO GIVE UP YOUR PARENTAL RIGHTS?! January 14, 2021
- YOU HAVE UNTIL FEBRUARY 3!! January 13, 2021
- YOU STILL HAVE A VOICE FOR THE VOICELESS! January 12, 2021
- WAS IT A STUPID QUESTION? January 11, 2021
- PLEASE COMMENT ON: “Model Policies for the Treatment of Transgender Students in Virginia’s Public Schools” January 10, 2021
- THE GREAT KILLER OF 2020! January 7, 2021
- THE BEAVER OR US January 5, 2021
- SHOULD CONGRESS CERTIFY THE ELECTORS? — PART 7 January 4, 2021
- CAN YOU VOTE TOMORROW IN THE SPECIAL ELECTION? January 4, 2021
- Predators PREY where children PLAY January 4, 2021
Posts I Like
Monthly Archives: May 2010
On Memorial Day, when we honor the men and women who gave their lives defending our nation, we should give some thought as what it is they defended. Because each of us holds our own beliefs dear to our heart, … Continue reading
We are printing voter guides for the June 8 Republican primaries in Virginia’s 11th and 1st congressional districts (See VOTER GUIDE for the PRIMARY ELECTION, JUNE 8 11th and 1st DISTRICTS, U.S. HOUSE of REPRESENTATIVES.). The guide contains information straight from … Continue reading
There is no point in duplicating effort. So here is The Family Foundation‘s report on the Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s (PWMFA) May 17th Gala Dinner. Victoria Cobb, President Wednesday, May 19, 2010 Information Alert: Cuccinelli Thrills Pro-Family NOVA Crowd Nearly 100 grassroots … Continue reading