ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- BOOK REVIEW: THE TYRANNY OF BIG TECH BY SENATOR JOSH HAWLEY — Part 3 July 28, 2021
- WHEN EQUITY AND INCLUSION BECOME AN EXCUSE FOR DIVISION — THE EXTENDED DEADLINE July 27, 2021
- Abortion: Do You Give a Woof? July 27, 2021
- THE MOST COSTLY GIFT July 25, 2021
- WHEN EQUITY AND INCLUSION BECOME AN EXCUSE FOR DIVISION July 22, 2021
- WHEN DOES “ANTIRACISM” BECOME INSTRUCTION IN POLITICAL ACTIVISM AND BIGOTRY? July 16, 2021
- CRT: What Can You Expect if You Oppose It? July 15, 2021
- FOR WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO FIGHT? July 13, 2021
- Has CRT Come to Prince William County Schools? July 12, 2021
- CRT: Challenge Racist Teaching! July 8, 2021
Monthly Archives: May 2010
On Memorial Day, when we honor the men and women who gave their lives defending our nation, we should give some thought as what it is they defended. Because each of us holds our own beliefs dear to our heart, … Continue reading
We are printing voter guides for the June 8 Republican primaries in Virginia’s 11th and 1st congressional districts (See VOTER GUIDE for the PRIMARY ELECTION, JUNE 8 11th and 1st DISTRICTS, U.S. HOUSE of REPRESENTATIVES.). The guide contains information straight from … Continue reading
There is no point in duplicating effort. So here is The Family Foundation‘s report on the Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s (PWMFA) May 17th Gala Dinner. Victoria Cobb, President Wednesday, May 19, 2010 Information Alert: Cuccinelli Thrills Pro-Family NOVA Crowd Nearly 100 grassroots … Continue reading