2019 General ElectionGeneral Assembly (House and Senate) and most County OfficesNovember 5th, 201917 days to go.
ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- ATTORNEY GENERAL WILLIAM BARR’S CONTROVERSIAL SPEECH? — UPDATE October 18, 2019
- THE FALLACY OF TRANSGENDERISM — PART1 Revised October 16, 2019
- LEADING OUR CHILDREN TO THE FOOT OF THE CROSS October 15, 2019
- King Solomon, Chicago Teachers Strike the Needed Impetus to …. REBLOGGED October 12, 2019
- KEEP RADICAL SEX EDUCATION OUT Of PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY — PART 3 October 11, 2019
- ARE THESE QUESTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE THE CANDIDATES TO ANSWER? QUESTIONS FOR SHERIFF October 10, 2019
- ARE THESE QUESTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE THE CANDIDATES TO ANSWER? QUESTIONS FOR MEMBERS OF THE BOARD OF SUPERVISORS October 8, 2019
- KEEP RADICAL SEX EDUCATION OUT Of PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY — PART 2 October 7, 2019
- ARE THESE QUESTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE THE CANDIDATES TO ANSWER? QUESTIONS FOR THE COMMONWEALTH’S ATTORNEY October 7, 2019
- WHO IS RUNNING FOR LOCAL RACES IN PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY? — PART 2B October 7, 2019
Posts I Like
- RT @realDonaldTrump: FAKE NEWS! https://t.co/ta8ii8yetP 1 day ago
- RT @LuvGodFamUSA: The Terrible Price Abortion Doctors Pay care-net.org/abundant-life-… 3 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: June 2010
Last night I attended a Tea Party in Manassas. As usual I had a good time. The folks were friendly and the event was well organized. The event organizers, the Manassas Tea Party, deserve our congratulations and thanks. The Harris … Continue reading
There are many problems that don’t come with simple answers, and sexual relationships seem to create no end of such problems. Our problems, however, do not result from sexual relationships. Our problems result from our apparent inability to discipline ourselves. … Continue reading
The Manassas Tea Party is staging a Defend The Constitution Rally on Friday, June 25th at 7:00PM. The event will be located at the Harris Pavilion in downtown Manassas, Virginia. As their website notes: Confirmed speakers include: Virginia Attorney General … Continue reading
Citizen Tom has a post that should interest those following Virginia’s lawsuit against the new federal healthcare law. Note that Cuccinelli intends to provide web cast on the subject on June 16 at 8PM. Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli has a report … Continue reading