Supporting family values in Prince William County, Manassas, and Manassas Park
Welcome to the website of the Prince William and Manassas Family Alliance (PWMFA). We are a grassroots organization of citizens of Prince William County and the independent cities of Manassas and Manassas Park, Virginia, dedicated to supporting and promoting the values inherent in the concept of family. Learn more about us.
Where they stand
Our goal is to help Prince William County, Manassas, and Manassas Park voters learn about the candidates campaigning to represent them in public office, especially the school board, state legislature, Board of County Supervisors and City Council. Our focus is where the candidates stand on key issues affecting the family.
- We prepare voter guides for each election. See the 2018 ELECTIONS.
- We maintain an active website to, among other things, draw attention to school issues, elections, and the need for Christian leadership on issues affecting the family.
- We seek to build a network of church contacts throughout the county and cities (Manassas and Manassas Park) with an interest in promoting the institution of the family and an educated electorate.
- We hold candidate forums/interviews to give pastors and candidates an opportunity to explore the views of candidates or potential candidates.
Some of our Achievements
- Led the successful campaign for the Marriage Amendment in 2006, carrying Prince William Co. and Manassas by a larger margin than statewide.
- Led the successful fight against off-track betting in Manassas Park in 2004.
- Distributed Voter Guides to Prince William County churches area.
- Successfully promoted internet filtering in public libraries and abstinence-based family life education.
Affect Public Policy – Help Us Protect our Community
Support our efforts! Visit our “Get Involved” section to join the PWMFA or to make an “online” contribution.