ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s Tweets
Monthly Archives: November 2010
SHOP UNTIL YOU DROP?
We now live in an America with values that Americans just a few generations back would find extraordinarily strange — upside down even. Want a simple, obvious example? Consider what our leaders think stimulates economic growth, consumer spending. When Speaker … Continue reading
Posted in culture Comments Off on SHOP UNTIL YOU DROP?
SUPPORT THE “DON’T TREAD ON ME” LICENSE PLATE
FAMILYFOUNDATION.BLOG reports that “Don’t Tread On Me” Plates Bill To Come Before General Assembly. Not only will Virginians have the opportunity to drive around with an attractive In God We Trust license plate, approval for a Don’t Tread On Me plate also … Continue reading
Posted in Citizen Responsibilities 1 Comment
CHALLENGE AND COUNTER-CHALLENGE
On Face the Nation, Bob Schieffer managed to get himself two interesting interviews today (see GOP: We Owe It to People to Repeal Health Care). First, Bob Schieffer interviewed Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell (see GOP Leader Concentrating on Reducing Spending). Next he interviewed … Continue reading
Posted in Health Care Comments Off on CHALLENGE AND COUNTER-CHALLENGE