ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- PARENTAL RIGHTS? RELIGIOUS FREEDOM? April 7, 2020
- WHY COVID-19? April 3, 2020
- PLEASE ASK THE CANDIDATES RUNNING FOR CONGRESS IN PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY TO ANSWER OUR QUESTIONAIRE April 2, 2020
- CALL IT A MIRACLE April 1, 2020
- IT’S NOT TOO LATE! March 31, 2020
- TURN THIS THING AROUND! March 24, 2020
- Action Alert from The Family Foundation: Urge Gov. Northam to Protect Churches and Religious Schools! March 21, 2020
- DID YOU VOTE WHEN YOU COULD? March 16, 2020
- WE NEED TO REPLACE SOME OF THESE PEOPLE March 10, 2020
- ADDITIONAL REFERENCES FOR THAT LAST POST March 9, 2020
Posts I Like
- Maybe we should just skip the bill, dispense with the help of spendthrift politicians and find a way to stay safe a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: November 2010
We now live in an America with values that Americans just a few generations back would find extraordinarily strange — upside down even. Want a simple, obvious example? Consider what our leaders think stimulates economic growth, consumer spending. When Speaker … Continue reading
FAMILYFOUNDATION.BLOG reports that “Don’t Tread On Me” Plates Bill To Come Before General Assembly. Not only will Virginians have the opportunity to drive around with an attractive In God We Trust license plate, approval for a Don’t Tread On Me plate also … Continue reading
On Face the Nation, Bob Schieffer managed to get himself two interesting interviews today (see GOP: We Owe It to People to Repeal Health Care). First, Bob Schieffer interviewed Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell (see GOP Leader Concentrating on Reducing Spending). Next he interviewed … Continue reading