ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- IT’S TIME FOR PUSH-BACK! December 12, 2019
- RESURRECTING THE EQUAL RIGHTS AMENDMENT — PART 2 December 10, 2019
- NO GAIN WITHOUT PAIN! December 5, 2019
- RECLAIMING THE REPUBLIC: A BOOK REVIEW — PART 7 December 4, 2019
- “GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!” December 2, 2019
- King Solomon Blog, Blaine Folly of Religious Bigotry to End? — Reblogged November 27, 2019
- LIBERAL/PROGRESSIVE DREAMS OR JUST PLAIN NIGHTMARES November 24, 2019
- WHY WOULD YOU WANT THESE PEOPLE RUNNING OUR LIVES? November 20, 2019
- REMEMBERING THE LESSON OF THE PARABLE OF THE TEN VIRGINS November 19, 2019
- ARE YOU PART OF THE PROBLEM? November 18, 2019
Posts I Like
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: November 2010
We now live in an America with values that Americans just a few generations back would find extraordinarily strange — upside down even. Want a simple, obvious example? Consider what our leaders think stimulates economic growth, consumer spending. When Speaker … Continue reading
FAMILYFOUNDATION.BLOG reports that “Don’t Tread On Me” Plates Bill To Come Before General Assembly. Not only will Virginians have the opportunity to drive around with an attractive In God We Trust license plate, approval for a Don’t Tread On Me plate also … Continue reading
On Face the Nation, Bob Schieffer managed to get himself two interesting interviews today (see GOP: We Owe It to People to Repeal Health Care). First, Bob Schieffer interviewed Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell (see GOP Leader Concentrating on Reducing Spending). Next he interviewed … Continue reading