ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- IT’S TIME FOR PUSH-BACK! December 12, 2019
- RESURRECTING THE EQUAL RIGHTS AMENDMENT — PART 2 December 10, 2019
- NO GAIN WITHOUT PAIN! December 5, 2019
- RECLAIMING THE REPUBLIC: A BOOK REVIEW — PART 7 December 4, 2019
- “GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!” December 2, 2019
- King Solomon Blog, Blaine Folly of Religious Bigotry to End? — Reblogged November 27, 2019
- LIBERAL/PROGRESSIVE DREAMS OR JUST PLAIN NIGHTMARES November 24, 2019
- WHY WOULD YOU WANT THESE PEOPLE RUNNING OUR LIVES? November 20, 2019
- REMEMBERING THE LESSON OF THE PARABLE OF THE TEN VIRGINS November 19, 2019
- ARE YOU PART OF THE PROBLEM? November 18, 2019
Posts I Like
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: December 2010
Today we experienced a small victory. A federal court ruled against the individual mandate, that is, this new found power that allow Congress to force us to buy whatever it thinks is good for us. In today’s Cuccinelli Compass, Virginia Attorney … Continue reading
On Friday, The Washington Times carried a commentary on the inability of Christians in America to bring up their children in the faith, CROUSE: We don’t believe. Christianity Today recently documented the fact that America’s churches are not only “failing to … Continue reading
Despite a recent election where Americans rejected their radical agenda, Congressional Democrats, during a lame duck session, are trying to force an end to the “don’t ask, don’t tell” policy regarding open homosexuals serving in the military. While the economy still struggles … Continue reading