ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Press Release: Model Policies for the Treatment of Transgender Students in Virginia Public Schools January 18, 2021
- STUDENTS TO RETURN TO CLASSROOMS BY MARCH January 15, 2021
- ARE YOU WILLING TO GIVE UP YOUR PARENTAL RIGHTS?! January 14, 2021
- YOU HAVE UNTIL FEBRUARY 3!! January 13, 2021
- YOU STILL HAVE A VOICE FOR THE VOICELESS! January 12, 2021
- WAS IT A STUPID QUESTION? January 11, 2021
- PLEASE COMMENT ON: “Model Policies for the Treatment of Transgender Students in Virginia’s Public Schools” January 10, 2021
- THE GREAT KILLER OF 2020! January 7, 2021
- THE BEAVER OR US January 5, 2021
- SHOULD CONGRESS CERTIFY THE ELECTORS? — PART 7 January 4, 2021
Posts I Like
Monthly Archives: December 2010
Today we experienced a small victory. A federal court ruled against the individual mandate, that is, this new found power that allow Congress to force us to buy whatever it thinks is good for us. In today’s Cuccinelli Compass, Virginia Attorney … Continue reading
On Friday, The Washington Times carried a commentary on the inability of Christians in America to bring up their children in the faith, CROUSE: We don’t believe. Christianity Today recently documented the fact that America’s churches are not only “failing to … Continue reading
Despite a recent election where Americans rejected their radical agenda, Congressional Democrats, during a lame duck session, are trying to force an end to the “don’t ask, don’t tell” policy regarding open homosexuals serving in the military. While the economy still struggles … Continue reading