ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- THERE IS NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN February 16, 2020
- DOWN WITH THE CONSTITUTION? February 10, 2020
- IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT YOUR CHILDREN TAUGHT? February 4, 2020
- ABORTION BILLS February 4, 2020
- IS YOUR LEGISLATOR FOMENTING SEXUAL CONFUSION? January 27, 2020
- SUPERMAN, SUPERWOMAN or BOTH? January 17, 2020
- WISDOM OR FOOLISHNESS? January 15, 2020
- TRANSGENDER LEGISLATION for VIRGINIA SCHOOLS January 14, 2020
- BECAUSE THEY CARE ABOUT THE CHILDREN? January 13, 2020
- SOMETHING ELSE TO READ IN THE NEW YEAR: A BELATED NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION January 4, 2020
- There is an old saying: "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." The people supporting this bill can't say what was broke… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: December 2010
Today we experienced a small victory. A federal court ruled against the individual mandate, that is, this new found power that allow Congress to force us to buy whatever it thinks is good for us. In today’s Cuccinelli Compass, Virginia Attorney … Continue reading
On Friday, The Washington Times carried a commentary on the inability of Christians in America to bring up their children in the faith, CROUSE: We don’t believe. Christianity Today recently documented the fact that America’s churches are not only “failing to … Continue reading
Despite a recent election where Americans rejected their radical agenda, Congressional Democrats, during a lame duck session, are trying to force an end to the “don’t ask, don’t tell” policy regarding open homosexuals serving in the military. While the economy still struggles … Continue reading