2019 General ElectionGeneral Assembly (House and Senate) and most County OfficesNovember 5th, 201917 days to go.
ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- ATTORNEY GENERAL WILLIAM BARR’S CONTROVERSIAL SPEECH? — UPDATE October 18, 2019
- THE FALLACY OF TRANSGENDERISM — PART1 Revised October 16, 2019
- LEADING OUR CHILDREN TO THE FOOT OF THE CROSS October 15, 2019
- King Solomon, Chicago Teachers Strike the Needed Impetus to …. REBLOGGED October 12, 2019
- KEEP RADICAL SEX EDUCATION OUT Of PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY — PART 3 October 11, 2019
- ARE THESE QUESTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE THE CANDIDATES TO ANSWER? QUESTIONS FOR SHERIFF October 10, 2019
- ARE THESE QUESTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE THE CANDIDATES TO ANSWER? QUESTIONS FOR MEMBERS OF THE BOARD OF SUPERVISORS October 8, 2019
- KEEP RADICAL SEX EDUCATION OUT Of PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY — PART 2 October 7, 2019
- ARE THESE QUESTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE THE CANDIDATES TO ANSWER? QUESTIONS FOR THE COMMONWEALTH’S ATTORNEY October 7, 2019
- WHO IS RUNNING FOR LOCAL RACES IN PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY? — PART 2B October 7, 2019
Posts I Like
- RT @realDonaldTrump: FAKE NEWS! https://t.co/ta8ii8yetP 1 day ago
- RT @LuvGodFamUSA: The Terrible Price Abortion Doctors Pay care-net.org/abundant-life-… 3 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: December 2010
Today we experienced a small victory. A federal court ruled against the individual mandate, that is, this new found power that allow Congress to force us to buy whatever it thinks is good for us. In today’s Cuccinelli Compass, Virginia Attorney … Continue reading
On Friday, The Washington Times carried a commentary on the inability of Christians in America to bring up their children in the faith, CROUSE: We don’t believe. Christianity Today recently documented the fact that America’s churches are not only “failing to … Continue reading
Despite a recent election where Americans rejected their radical agenda, Congressional Democrats, during a lame duck session, are trying to force an end to the “don’t ask, don’t tell” policy regarding open homosexuals serving in the military. While the economy still struggles … Continue reading
When politicians grasp for power, there is nothing logical about their power grab. Such politicians just want power, seemingly just within their reach. So what they do is argue that the end justifies the means, whining — with great big … Continue reading