ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- NOW COMES THE STORM! July 1, 2020
- HAS ANYONE NOTICED THIS AN ELECTION YEAR? June 29, 2020
- LIFE AT CONCEPTION ACT June 25, 2020
- DON’T LIKE THE UNITED STATES? HAVE YOU READ THE OWNER’S MANUAL? June 24, 2020
- NO ACCOUNTABILITY?? June 22, 2020
- WHY ABORTION? June 21, 2020
- JUNE 23RD VIRGINIA PRIMARY ELECTION June 18, 2020
- GEORGE FLOYD, WHAT ARE THOSE ABORTED BABIES TELLING YOU? June 18, 2020
- THE MEANING OF THE WORD “SEX” IS NOT WHAT IT USE TO BE June 16, 2020
- Stuck between Two Sexes: The Trans Teen Revolution — Reblogged June 15, 2020
Posts I Like
- familyallianceonline.org/2020/06/15/stu… 2 weeks ago
- #racism #GeorgeFloyd #1619Project Senator Kaine speaks foolishly. Slavery goes back beyond mankind's recorded hist… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- #ConfederateMonuments When we remove a Confederate monument, what reason do have to believe that the people removin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- This is what happens when our leaders lack sound core values. They won't enforce the law. They just do what seems r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @UtProsim540: Important Thread. twitter.com/vahousegop/sta… 3 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: January 2011
No man’s life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session. — Gideon J. Tucker It is an old joke, but it is nonetheless true. So what has our legislature, Virginia’s General Assembly, been up to? “Curbing” Virginia … Continue reading
Thanks the passage of Virginia’s Health Care Freedom Act (see HB10) and Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli‘s determined efforts in the Federal courts, we now have the strong possibility that some bad legislation will be overturned. What is the latest? … Continue reading
H/T to The Heritage Foundation (Video: Ken Cuccinelli on Obamacare at President’s Club). Here is how the Richmond Time-Dispatch describes Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli‘s efforts to defend the constitutional rights of Virginians. At the end of an eventful year, Attorney … Continue reading