ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- YOU DEPENDED UPON THE NEWS MEDIA? October 17, 2021
- VOTE AS IF YOUR CHILDREN’S LIVES DEPEND ON IT October 14, 2021
- YOUNG LADY, YOU ARE NOT A MALE! October 14, 2021
- THE EVIL OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS — PART 5 October 13, 2021
- ADDITIONAL VOTER GUIDES October 12, 2021
- Candidates for House of Delegates Districts 13 & 50 Forums — Debates Sponsored PWC100 October 12, 2021
- THE CANDIDATES FOR HOUSE OF DELEGATES DISTRICT 13 October 11, 2021
- THE EVIL OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS — PART 4 October 10, 2021
- 2021 CHRISTIAN VOTER GUIDES October 7, 2021
- THE CANDIDATES FOR HOUSE OF DELEGATES DISTRICT 2 October 6, 2021
Monthly Archives: January 2011
No man’s life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session. — Gideon J. Tucker It is an old joke, but it is nonetheless true. So what has our legislature, Virginia’s General Assembly, been up to? “Curbing” Virginia … Continue reading
Thanks the passage of Virginia’s Health Care Freedom Act (see HB10) and Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli‘s determined efforts in the Federal courts, we now have the strong possibility that some bad legislation will be overturned. What is the latest? … Continue reading
H/T to The Heritage Foundation (Video: Ken Cuccinelli on Obamacare at President’s Club). Here is how the Richmond Time-Dispatch describes Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli‘s efforts to defend the constitutional rights of Virginians. At the end of an eventful year, Attorney … Continue reading