ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s Tweets
Monthly Archives: January 2011
WHAT IS GOING ON AT THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY?
No man’s life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session. — Gideon J. Tucker It is an old joke, but it is nonetheless true. So what has our legislature, Virginia’s General Assembly, been up to? “Curbing” Virginia … Continue reading
Posted in Citizen Responsibilities Comments Off on WHAT IS GOING ON AT THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY?
OUR ATTORNEY GENERAL’S ANALYSIS OF THE HEALTH RULING
Thanks the passage of Virginia’s Health Care Freedom Act (see HB10) and Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli‘s determined efforts in the Federal courts, we now have the strong possibility that some bad legislation will be overturned. What is the latest? … Continue reading
Posted in Health Care Comments Off on OUR ATTORNEY GENERAL’S ANALYSIS OF THE HEALTH RULING
GREAT SPEECH BY KEN CUCCINELLI
H/T to The Heritage Foundation (Video: Ken Cuccinelli on Obamacare at President’s Club). Here is how the Richmond Time-Dispatch describes Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli‘s efforts to defend the constitutional rights of Virginians. At the end of an eventful year, Attorney … Continue reading
Posted in Constitutional Government, Health Care Comments Off on GREAT SPEECH BY KEN CUCCINELLI