ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- IT’S TIME FOR PUSH-BACK! December 12, 2019
- RESURRECTING THE EQUAL RIGHTS AMENDMENT — PART 2 December 10, 2019
- NO GAIN WITHOUT PAIN! December 5, 2019
- RECLAIMING THE REPUBLIC: A BOOK REVIEW — PART 7 December 4, 2019
- “GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!” December 2, 2019
- King Solomon Blog, Blaine Folly of Religious Bigotry to End? — Reblogged November 27, 2019
- LIBERAL/PROGRESSIVE DREAMS OR JUST PLAIN NIGHTMARES November 24, 2019
- WHY WOULD YOU WANT THESE PEOPLE RUNNING OUR LIVES? November 20, 2019
- REMEMBERING THE LESSON OF THE PARABLE OF THE TEN VIRGINS November 19, 2019
- ARE YOU PART OF THE PROBLEM? November 18, 2019
Posts I Like
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: January 2011
No man’s life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session. — Gideon J. Tucker It is an old joke, but it is nonetheless true. So what has our legislature, Virginia’s General Assembly, been up to? “Curbing” Virginia … Continue reading
Thanks the passage of Virginia’s Health Care Freedom Act (see HB10) and Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli‘s determined efforts in the Federal courts, we now have the strong possibility that some bad legislation will be overturned. What is the latest? … Continue reading
H/T to The Heritage Foundation (Video: Ken Cuccinelli on Obamacare at President’s Club). Here is how the Richmond Time-Dispatch describes Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli‘s efforts to defend the constitutional rights of Virginians. At the end of an eventful year, Attorney … Continue reading