ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
- WE’RE NOT HOME SAFE—YET! November 16, 2021
- THE GOOD CHRISTIAN CITIZEN — PART 3 November 14, 2021
- THE GOOD CHRISTIAN CITIZEN — PART 2 November 9, 2021
- A NEW WIND BLOWS! November 8, 2021
Monthly Archives: January 2011
No man’s life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session. — Gideon J. Tucker It is an old joke, but it is nonetheless true. So what has our legislature, Virginia’s General Assembly, been up to? “Curbing” Virginia … Continue reading
Thanks the passage of Virginia’s Health Care Freedom Act (see HB10) and Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli‘s determined efforts in the Federal courts, we now have the strong possibility that some bad legislation will be overturned. What is the latest? … Continue reading
H/T to The Heritage Foundation (Video: Ken Cuccinelli on Obamacare at President’s Club). Here is how the Richmond Time-Dispatch describes Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli‘s efforts to defend the constitutional rights of Virginians. At the end of an eventful year, Attorney … Continue reading