ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- BOOK REVIEW: THE TYRANNY OF BIG TECH BY SENATOR JOSH HAWLEY — Part 3 July 28, 2021
- WHEN EQUITY AND INCLUSION BECOME AN EXCUSE FOR DIVISION — THE EXTENDED DEADLINE July 27, 2021
- Abortion: Do You Give a Woof? July 27, 2021
- THE MOST COSTLY GIFT July 25, 2021
- WHEN EQUITY AND INCLUSION BECOME AN EXCUSE FOR DIVISION July 22, 2021
- WHEN DOES “ANTIRACISM” BECOME INSTRUCTION IN POLITICAL ACTIVISM AND BIGOTRY? July 16, 2021
- CRT: What Can You Expect if You Oppose It? July 15, 2021
- FOR WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO FIGHT? July 13, 2021
- Has CRT Come to Prince William County Schools? July 12, 2021
- CRT: Challenge Racist Teaching! July 8, 2021
Monthly Archives: January 2011
No man’s life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session. — Gideon J. Tucker It is an old joke, but it is nonetheless true. So what has our legislature, Virginia’s General Assembly, been up to? “Curbing” Virginia … Continue reading
Thanks the passage of Virginia’s Health Care Freedom Act (see HB10) and Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli‘s determined efforts in the Federal courts, we now have the strong possibility that some bad legislation will be overturned. What is the latest? … Continue reading
H/T to The Heritage Foundation (Video: Ken Cuccinelli on Obamacare at President’s Club). Here is how the Richmond Time-Dispatch describes Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli‘s efforts to defend the constitutional rights of Virginians. At the end of an eventful year, Attorney … Continue reading