ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Monthly Archives: February 2011
What is the latest from the General Assembly? Here are links to some news articles. SB 924: Hospitals, nursing homes, etc.; regulations required of Board of Health – This bill requires the Board of Health to promulgate regulations containing minimum standards for policies … Continue reading
What is the highest military priority of the United States? Is it the war on terror? Guess again. American combat troops will get sensitivity training directly on the battlefield about the military’s new policy on gays instead of waiting until … Continue reading
As reported by FAMILYFOUNDATIONBLOG.COM in Abortion Center Safety Passes Senate On Lt. Governor Bolling’s Tie-Breaker Vote!, the Virginia Commonwealth will now regulate abortion clinics. This victory was a team effort, and we have many to thank for it. Here is what Virginia Attorney … Continue reading