ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- SUPERMAN, SUPERWOMAN or BOTH? January 17, 2020
- WISDOM OR FOOLISHNESS? January 15, 2020
- TRANSGENDER LEGISLATION for VIRGINIA SCHOOLS January 14, 2020
- BECAUSE THEY CARE ABOUT THE CHILDREN? January 13, 2020
- SOMETHING ELSE TO READ IN THE NEW YEAR: A BELATED NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION January 4, 2020
- TO BE PAGAN IS TO BE ISOLATED January 1, 2020
- THE STATE OF OUR NATION’S SOCIAL FABRIC IN 2019 — PART 3 December 31, 2019
- THE STATE OF OUR NATION’S SOCIAL FABRIC IN 2019 — PART 2 December 29, 2019
- THE STATE OF OUR NATION’S SOCIAL FABRIC IN 2019 — PART 1 December 27, 2019
- UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL December 26, 2019
Posts I Like
- Statement by Attorney General William P. Barr on the Inspector General's Report of the Review of Four FISA Applicat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Statement of U.S. Attorney John H. Durham justice.gov/usao-ct/pr/sta… 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: February 2011
What is the latest from the General Assembly? Here are links to some news articles. SB 924: Hospitals, nursing homes, etc.; regulations required of Board of Health – This bill requires the Board of Health to promulgate regulations containing minimum standards for policies … Continue reading
What is the highest military priority of the United States? Is it the war on terror? Guess again. American combat troops will get sensitivity training directly on the battlefield about the military’s new policy on gays instead of waiting until … Continue reading
As reported by FAMILYFOUNDATIONBLOG.COM in Abortion Center Safety Passes Senate On Lt. Governor Bolling’s Tie-Breaker Vote!, the Virginia Commonwealth will now regulate abortion clinics. This victory was a team effort, and we have many to thank for it. Here is what Virginia Attorney … Continue reading