ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- BOOK REVIEW: THE TYRANNY OF BIG TECH BY SENATOR JOSH HAWLEY — Part 3 July 28, 2021
- WHEN EQUITY AND INCLUSION BECOME AN EXCUSE FOR DIVISION — THE EXTENDED DEADLINE July 27, 2021
- Abortion: Do You Give a Woof? July 27, 2021
- THE MOST COSTLY GIFT July 25, 2021
- WHEN EQUITY AND INCLUSION BECOME AN EXCUSE FOR DIVISION July 22, 2021
- WHEN DOES “ANTIRACISM” BECOME INSTRUCTION IN POLITICAL ACTIVISM AND BIGOTRY? July 16, 2021
- CRT: What Can You Expect if You Oppose It? July 15, 2021
- FOR WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO FIGHT? July 13, 2021
- Has CRT Come to Prince William County Schools? July 12, 2021
- CRT: Challenge Racist Teaching! July 8, 2021
Monthly Archives: February 2011
What is the latest from the General Assembly? Here are links to some news articles. SB 924: Hospitals, nursing homes, etc.; regulations required of Board of Health – This bill requires the Board of Health to promulgate regulations containing minimum standards for policies … Continue reading
What is the highest military priority of the United States? Is it the war on terror? Guess again. American combat troops will get sensitivity training directly on the battlefield about the military’s new policy on gays instead of waiting until … Continue reading
As reported by FAMILYFOUNDATIONBLOG.COM in Abortion Center Safety Passes Senate On Lt. Governor Bolling’s Tie-Breaker Vote!, the Virginia Commonwealth will now regulate abortion clinics. This victory was a team effort, and we have many to thank for it. Here is what Virginia Attorney … Continue reading