ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- NO GAIN WITHOUT PAIN! December 5, 2019
- RECLAIMING THE REPUBLIC: A BOOK REVIEW — PART 7 December 4, 2019
- “GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!” December 2, 2019
- King Solomon Blog, Blaine Folly of Religious Bigotry to End? — Reblogged November 27, 2019
- LIBERAL/PROGRESSIVE DREAMS OR JUST PLAIN NIGHTMARES November 24, 2019
- WHY WOULD YOU WANT THESE PEOPLE RUNNING OUR LIVES? November 20, 2019
- REMEMBERING THE LESSON OF THE PARABLE OF THE TEN VIRGINS November 19, 2019
- ARE YOU PART OF THE PROBLEM? November 18, 2019
- IS COMMONSENSE ENOUGH? November 16, 2019
- VICTIMS OR HEROES — HOW DO YOU SEE OTHER PEOPLE? November 13, 2019
Posts I Like
Monthly Archives: February 2011
What is the latest from the General Assembly? Here are links to some news articles. SB 924: Hospitals, nursing homes, etc.; regulations required of Board of Health – This bill requires the Board of Health to promulgate regulations containing minimum standards for policies … Continue reading
What is the highest military priority of the United States? Is it the war on terror? Guess again. American combat troops will get sensitivity training directly on the battlefield about the military’s new policy on gays instead of waiting until … Continue reading
As reported by FAMILYFOUNDATIONBLOG.COM in Abortion Center Safety Passes Senate On Lt. Governor Bolling’s Tie-Breaker Vote!, the Virginia Commonwealth will now regulate abortion clinics. This victory was a team effort, and we have many to thank for it. Here is what Virginia Attorney … Continue reading