ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- ELECTION 2021: CANDIDATE QUESTIONNAIRE FOR THE POTENTIAL NOMINEES March 4, 2021
- EVERYONE LOVES A RAINBOW—or do they? March 2, 2021
- WHAT HAPPENS WHEN CHRISTIANS FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THEIR ROLE IN GOVERNMENT? — PART 3 February 28, 2021
- DO YOU CARE ENOUGH TO FIGHT FOR YOUR CHILDREN? February 27, 2021
- WHAT HAPPENS WHEN CHRISTIANS FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THEIR ROLE IN GOVERNMENT? — PART 2 February 24, 2021
- CANCELING WESTERN CIVILIZATION IN THE NAME OF TOLERANCE? February 22, 2021
- TEACHERS UNIONS FIGHTING TO KEEP OUR SCHOOLS CLOSED February 20, 2021
- Prince William County School Board Highlights – RETURN TO THE CLASSROOM ENSUES FEBRUARY 25 AND 26 February 19, 2021
- WHAT ARE THEY THINKING? February 18, 2021
- WHAT DOES AN ABORTION REALLY LOOK LIKE? February 17, 2021
Monthly Archives: March 2011
As one might expect, Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli noticed that today marks and anniversary. Dear Fellow Virginians and Friends, Here on the first anniversary of the signing of the federal healthcare bill and Virginia’s lawsuit, I wanted to update you … Continue reading