ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s Tweets
Monthly Archives: May 2011
MONEY LESSONS FROM A SOON TO BE COLLEGE GRADUATE
Who is Zac Bissonnette? Well, that is not the subject of this post. However, an article he wrote is. So let’s begin with Bissonnette. Zac Bissonnette is graduating this spring from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst. He is the author … Continue reading
Posted in culture Comments Off on MONEY LESSONS FROM A SOON TO BE COLLEGE GRADUATE
TFF, The King Street Patriots, American Majority Partner For True The Vote Event In Centreville May 17 (via Family Foundation Blog)
Make certain you attend the following event. Is there election fraud going on in our nation? Is it happening here in Virginia? If so, what can be done to prevent it? The King Street Patriots from Houston asked these same … Continue reading
Posted in Local News Comments Off on TFF, The King Street Patriots, American Majority Partner For True The Vote Event In Centreville May 17 (via Family Foundation Blog)
A HOMOSEXUAL ADMITS WHAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN OBVIOUS
H/T to SkepticalObservor (from here) Do you have children? The National Organization For Marriage (NOM)has a post on its blog that you should read. Unfortunately, we live in less discrete and mannerly times. Thus, the following blog post includes explicit language (not vulgar): Queerty: … Continue reading
Posted in Marriage Comments Off on A HOMOSEXUAL ADMITS WHAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN OBVIOUS