June 11th Primary ElectionJune 11th, 2019The big day is here.
2019 General ElectionGeneral Assembly (House and Senate) and most County OfficesNovember 5th, 20194 months to go.
ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- RESULTS OF THE JUNE 11th PRIMARY ELECTIONS IN PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY June 12, 2019
- ELECTION NEWS: JUNE 9, 2019 June 9, 2019
- WHAT WILL OUR GREAT DEED BE? June 6, 2019
- ADDITIONAL VOTER GUIDES FOR THE CITIZENS OF PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY June 5, 2019
- ELECTION NEWS: JUNE 3, 2019 June 4, 2019
- A POTENTIAL BOND REFERENDUM FOR THE NOVEMBER 5, 2019 GENERAL ELECTION June 3, 2019
- A VOTER GUIDE FOR THE JUNE 11th PRIMARY ELECTION June 2, 2019
- A LETTER TO PASTORS ABOUT THE JUNE 11th PRIMARY ELECTION May 29, 2019
- WHO RESPONDED TO OUR CANDIDATE SURVEY? May 28, 2019
- MEMORIAL DAY 2019: ARE WE GRATEFUL ENOUGH? May 25, 2019
A Thought to Contemplate
Metaphysicians and politicians may dispute forever, but they will never find any other moral principle or foundation of rule or obedience, than the consent of governors and governed. — John Adams (from here)
Posts I Like
Monthly Archives: June 2011
In the last post, HOW OUR GOVERNMENT SUPPORTS DEVIANTS, we posted Delegate Bob Marshall‘s letter chastising the Virginia branch of the Federal Reserve for flying the homosexual, bisexual and transgender rainbow flag. Here we post Marshall’s letter to Federal Reserve Chair Bernanke. Federal … Continue reading