2019 General ElectionGeneral Assembly (House and Senate) and most County OfficesNovember 5th, 2019VOTE!
ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- NO GAIN WITHOUT PAIN! December 5, 2019
- RECLAIMING THE REPUBLIC: A BOOK REVIEW — PART 7 December 4, 2019
- “GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!” December 2, 2019
- King Solomon Blog, Blaine Folly of Religious Bigotry to End? — Reblogged November 27, 2019
- LIBERAL/PROGRESSIVE DREAMS OR JUST PLAIN NIGHTMARES November 24, 2019
- WHY WOULD YOU WANT THESE PEOPLE RUNNING OUR LIVES? November 20, 2019
- REMEMBERING THE LESSON OF THE PARABLE OF THE TEN VIRGINS November 19, 2019
- ARE YOU PART OF THE PROBLEM? November 18, 2019
- IS COMMONSENSE ENOUGH? November 16, 2019
- VICTIMS OR HEROES — HOW DO YOU SEE OTHER PEOPLE? November 13, 2019
Posts I Like
Monthly Archives: June 2011
In the last post, HOW OUR GOVERNMENT SUPPORTS DEVIANTS, we posted Delegate Bob Marshall‘s letter chastising the Virginia branch of the Federal Reserve for flying the homosexual, bisexual and transgender rainbow flag. Here we post Marshall’s letter to Federal Reserve Chair Bernanke. Federal … Continue reading
With liberty comes responsibility; we must leave others in peace. We live as a free people when we do not force our beliefs and practices upon each other. Unfortunately, not all people will accept the self restraints required to remain free, and … Continue reading