ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- SUPERMAN, SUPERWOMAN or BOTH? January 17, 2020
- WISDOM OR FOOLISHNESS? January 15, 2020
- TRANSGENDER LEGISLATION for VIRGINIA SCHOOLS January 14, 2020
- BECAUSE THEY CARE ABOUT THE CHILDREN? January 13, 2020
- SOMETHING ELSE TO READ IN THE NEW YEAR: A BELATED NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION January 4, 2020
- TO BE PAGAN IS TO BE ISOLATED January 1, 2020
- THE STATE OF OUR NATION’S SOCIAL FABRIC IN 2019 — PART 3 December 31, 2019
- THE STATE OF OUR NATION’S SOCIAL FABRIC IN 2019 — PART 2 December 29, 2019
- THE STATE OF OUR NATION’S SOCIAL FABRIC IN 2019 — PART 1 December 27, 2019
- UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL December 26, 2019
Posts I Like
- Statement by Attorney General William P. Barr on the Inspector General's Report of the Review of Four FISA Applicat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Statement of U.S. Attorney John H. Durham justice.gov/usao-ct/pr/sta… 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: June 2011
In the last post, HOW OUR GOVERNMENT SUPPORTS DEVIANTS, we posted Delegate Bob Marshall‘s letter chastising the Virginia branch of the Federal Reserve for flying the homosexual, bisexual and transgender rainbow flag. Here we post Marshall’s letter to Federal Reserve Chair Bernanke. Federal … Continue reading
With liberty comes responsibility; we must leave others in peace. We live as a free people when we do not force our beliefs and practices upon each other. Unfortunately, not all people will accept the self restraints required to remain free, and … Continue reading