2019 General ElectionGeneral Assembly (House and Senate) and most County OfficesNovember 5th, 201917 days to go.
ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- ATTORNEY GENERAL WILLIAM BARR’S CONTROVERSIAL SPEECH? — UPDATE October 18, 2019
- THE FALLACY OF TRANSGENDERISM — PART1 Revised October 16, 2019
- LEADING OUR CHILDREN TO THE FOOT OF THE CROSS October 15, 2019
- King Solomon, Chicago Teachers Strike the Needed Impetus to …. REBLOGGED October 12, 2019
- KEEP RADICAL SEX EDUCATION OUT Of PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY — PART 3 October 11, 2019
- ARE THESE QUESTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE THE CANDIDATES TO ANSWER? QUESTIONS FOR SHERIFF October 10, 2019
- ARE THESE QUESTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE THE CANDIDATES TO ANSWER? QUESTIONS FOR MEMBERS OF THE BOARD OF SUPERVISORS October 8, 2019
- KEEP RADICAL SEX EDUCATION OUT Of PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY — PART 2 October 7, 2019
- ARE THESE QUESTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE THE CANDIDATES TO ANSWER? QUESTIONS FOR THE COMMONWEALTH’S ATTORNEY October 7, 2019
- WHO IS RUNNING FOR LOCAL RACES IN PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY? — PART 2B October 7, 2019
Posts I Like
- RT @realDonaldTrump: FAKE NEWS! https://t.co/ta8ii8yetP 1 day ago
- RT @LuvGodFamUSA: The Terrible Price Abortion Doctors Pay care-net.org/abundant-life-… 3 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Here is a post that reflects upon a curious inconsistency. How does an article in of our local papers begin? It’s no secret that school officials and educators generally consider the No Child Left Behind Act of 2001 to be … Continue reading
On November 8, 2011, we will hold a General Election in Virginia. Because we will be filling all the seats: in the General Assembly, on our Board of County Supervisors, on our School Board, the Sheriff, and the Soil and … Continue reading