ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s Tweets
Monthly Archives: October 2011
YOU HAVE TWENTY-FOUR HOURS LEFT!
Here is a reblog of a post from The Family Foundation Blog. Only One Week Left: Help Protect Rights Of Faith Based Child Service Agencies! There is a lot going on right now in Virginia: An ever earlier presidential race, … Continue reading
WHEN WILL THE SUPREME COURT HEAR THE CASE?
What follows is an excerpt from today’s Cuccinelli Compass by Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli. Some developments took place last week in the healthcare cases that warranted me updating you on the status of all of these cases, including Virginia’s. There are … Continue reading
Posted in Health Care Comments Off on WHEN WILL THE SUPREME COURT HEAR THE CASE?