2019 General ElectionGeneral Assembly (House and Senate) and most County OfficesNovember 5th, 201916 days to go.
ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- ATTORNEY GENERAL WILLIAM BARR’S CONTROVERSIAL SPEECH? — UPDATE 2 October 18, 2019
- THE FALLACY OF TRANSGENDERISM — PART1 Revised October 16, 2019
- LEADING OUR CHILDREN TO THE FOOT OF THE CROSS October 15, 2019
- King Solomon, Chicago Teachers Strike the Needed Impetus to …. REBLOGGED October 12, 2019
- KEEP RADICAL SEX EDUCATION OUT Of PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY — PART 3 October 11, 2019
- ARE THESE QUESTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE THE CANDIDATES TO ANSWER? QUESTIONS FOR SHERIFF October 10, 2019
- ARE THESE QUESTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE THE CANDIDATES TO ANSWER? QUESTIONS FOR MEMBERS OF THE BOARD OF SUPERVISORS October 8, 2019
- KEEP RADICAL SEX EDUCATION OUT Of PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY — PART 2 October 7, 2019
- ARE THESE QUESTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE THE CANDIDATES TO ANSWER? QUESTIONS FOR THE COMMONWEALTH’S ATTORNEY October 7, 2019
- WHO IS RUNNING FOR LOCAL RACES IN PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY? — PART 2B October 7, 2019
Posts I Like
- RT @realDonaldTrump: FAKE NEWS! https://t.co/ta8ii8yetP 2 days ago
- RT @LuvGodFamUSA: The Terrible Price Abortion Doctors Pay care-net.org/abundant-life-… 3 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Until recent years, “decadent” is a word we did not often hear applied to Americans. decadent adj : marked by excessive self-indulgence and moral decay; “a decadent life of excessive money and no sense of responsibility”; “a group of effete … Continue reading
A Lethal Assault Against The Very Idea Of Human Rights That Destroys The Moral Foundation Of Our Democracy
In this post, THE FAMILY FOUNDATION BLOG provides a powerful video. The voice in this video is that of the late Henry Hyde, author of the Hyde Amendment, which for decades with bipartisan support has precluded federal funds for the … Continue reading
Here in Virginia we have two proposals to amend our state’s constitution. The details can be found at the Virginia State Board of Elections website. You just need Adobe Acrobat (a free download), to read the descriptions. Amending Section 11 … Continue reading
Not certain our voter guides are all you need. Below are some other places you can go. Note that we do not necessarily agree with the positions taken by these organizations. However, we do believe that to be informed is … Continue reading
The Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance will distribute the Voter Guide shown below to churches in Prince William County that are in Virginia’s 11th Congressional District. If you are interested in assisting us, please contact us. If you wish to print … Continue reading