ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s TweetsTweets by PWMFA1
Monthly Archives: October 2012
A DECADENT AMERICA?
Until recent years, “decadent” is a word we did not often hear applied to Americans. decadent adj : marked by excessive self-indulgence and moral decay; “a decadent life of excessive money and no sense of responsibility”; “a group of effete … Continue reading
Posted in Citizen Responsibilities, culture, religion Tagged 2012 election, Bible, Civic Duty, national debt, politics, Senator Tom Coburn Comments Off on A DECADENT AMERICA?
A Lethal Assault Against The Very Idea Of Human Rights That Destroys The Moral Foundation Of Our Democracy
In this post, THE FAMILY FOUNDATION BLOG provides a powerful video. The voice in this video is that of the late Henry Hyde, author of the Hyde Amendment, which for decades with bipartisan support has precluded federal funds for the … Continue reading
Posted in Constitutional Government, Pro Life Tagged constitution, henry hyde, human-rights, hyde amendment, politics, ProLife Comments Off on A Lethal Assault Against The Very Idea Of Human Rights That Destroys The Moral Foundation Of Our Democracy
VIRGINIA’S BALLOT INITIATIVES
Here in Virginia we have two proposals to amend our state’s constitution. The details can be found at the Virginia State Board of Elections website. You just need Adobe Acrobat (a free download), to read the descriptions. Amending Section 11 … Continue reading
Posted in Citizen Responsibilities, Constitutional Government, Legislation, Voter Guide Tagged constitution, election ballots, eminent domain law, government, veto session, virginia state board of elections, Voter Guide Comments Off on VIRGINIA’S BALLOT INITIATIVES