ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- YOU CAN’T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS! April 21, 2021
- CANDIDATE THOMAS PAFFORD’S QUESTIONNAIRE RESPONSE April 20, 2021
- RESPONDING TO A QUESTION April 19, 2021
- ANOTHER SURVEY RESPONSE FROM A CANDIDATE FOR THE HOUSE OF DELEGATES April 18, 2021
- ELECTION 2021: WHICH GUBERNATORIAL CANDIDATES HAVE ANSWERED OUR QUESTIONNAIRE? April 16, 2021
- WHAT A DIFFERENCE THEY WOULD HAVE MADE! April 14, 2021
- TWO MORE SURVEY RESPONSES FROM CANDIDATES FOR THE HOUSE OF DELEGATES April 13, 2021
- Who’s Right about Whose Rights? April 12, 2021
- WHAT HAPPENS WHEN CHRISTIANS FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THEIR ROLE IN GOVERNMENT? — PART 4 April 9, 2021
- TEACHING YOUR CHILDREN HOW TO BE BIGOTS? — PART 2 April 8, 2021
Monthly Archives: November 2013
The Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance mixes politics with religion, and that is difficult. Both subjects can easily anger people, and putting them together does not calm anyone. Nevertheless, politics involves moral choices, and we base our morality upon our religious beliefs. … Continue reading
Here are voter guides prepared by Christian organizations relevant to Virginia’s 2013 election. Faith and Freedom Coalition Voter Guide (statewide offices only) Virginia Catholic Conference Voter Guide (includes contested races for the House of Delegates) The Virginia Assembly of Independent Baptists (VAIB) … Continue reading