As voters, we need to know where the candidates stand with respect to the issues. Shown below (click on the link) are William B. Redpath‘s responses to the Prince William and Manassas Family Alliance (PWMFA) candidate survey. Please take the time to thank Redpath for responding to our survey, and please urge his opponents to provide response.
ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- VOTER GUIDES October 18, 2020
- WHAT IS THE CRUCIAL ISSUE IN THE 2020 ELECTION? — PART 3 October 17, 2020
- THE PRINCE WILLIAM-MANASSAS FAMILY ALLIANCE’S 2020 VOTER GUIDES October 14, 2020
- THE NEW YORK POST HAS A COUPLE OF DISTURBING STORIES October 14, 2020
- WHAT IS THE CRUCIAL ISSUE IN THE 2020 ELECTION? — PART 2 October 14, 2020
- THE GREAT BARRINGTON DECLARATION October 13, 2020
- WHAT IS THE CRUCIAL ISSUE IN THE 2020 ELECTION? — PART 1 October 12, 2020
- Prince William County School Board Highlights – October 7, 2020 October 11, 2020
- OUR POLITICAL INCLINATIONS SHOW US WHO WE WORSHIP — PART 3 October 11, 2020
- THAT WHICH IS EVIL WE CALL GOOD….. October 9, 2020
Posts I Like
- supervisorjeaninelawson.com/defend-the-rur… Thank Supervisor Jeanine Lawson. While the rest of us focus on the upcoming national elect… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago