As voters, we need to know where the candidates stand with respect to the issues. Shown below (click on the link) are Brad A. Eickholt’s responses to the Prince William and Manassas Family Alliance (PWMFA) candidate survey. Please take the time to thank Eickholt for his response to our survey and ask his opponents to respond.
2019 General ElectionGeneral Assembly (House and Senate) and most County OfficesNovember 5th, 2019VOTE!
ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- VICTIMS OR HEROES — HOW DO YOU SEE OTHER PEOPLE? November 13, 2019
- AND SO JEREMIAH CRIED November 7, 2019
- RESULTS OF THE 2019 ELECTION IN PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY November 6, 2019
- GETTING READY FOR NOVEMBER — PART 4 November 4, 2019
- THE FALLACY OF TRANSGENDERISM — PART 6 November 3, 2019
- SOCIALISM AND CIVIL WAR — PART 3 November 2, 2019
- THE FALLACY OF TRANSGENDERISM — PART 5 October 31, 2019
- IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT? IS OUT-OF-STATE MONEY A GOOD THING? October 29, 2019
- THE FALLACY OF TRANSGENDERISM — PART 4 October 28, 2019
- CANDIDATE QUESTIONNAIRES October 27, 2019
Posts I Like
- THE FALLACY OF TRANSGENDERISM -- PART 2 familyallianceonline.org/2019/10/21/the… via @PWMFA1 3 weeks ago
- RT @realDonaldTrump: FAKE NEWS! https://t.co/ta8ii8yetP 3 weeks ago