ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- IT’S TIME FOR PUSH-BACK! December 12, 2019
- RESURRECTING THE EQUAL RIGHTS AMENDMENT — PART 2 December 10, 2019
- NO GAIN WITHOUT PAIN! December 5, 2019
- RECLAIMING THE REPUBLIC: A BOOK REVIEW — PART 7 December 4, 2019
- “GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!” December 2, 2019
- King Solomon Blog, Blaine Folly of Religious Bigotry to End? — Reblogged November 27, 2019
- LIBERAL/PROGRESSIVE DREAMS OR JUST PLAIN NIGHTMARES November 24, 2019
- WHY WOULD YOU WANT THESE PEOPLE RUNNING OUR LIVES? November 20, 2019
- REMEMBERING THE LESSON OF THE PARABLE OF THE TEN VIRGINS November 19, 2019
- ARE YOU PART OF THE PROBLEM? November 18, 2019
Posts I Like
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: October 2014
Is voter fraud a myth? That is what some would have us believe, but such a belief makes no sense. Is it a secret that our government controls trillions of dollars in spending and revenue collections? Don’t our elected officials … Continue reading
For more resources, check 2014 ELECTIONS. House of Representatives Candidates for Virginia’s 11th House District Suzanne K. Scholte Republican Gerald E. “Gerry” Connolly Democrat Joe F. Galdo Green Marc M. Harrold Libertarian
For more resources, check 2014 ELECTIONS. House of Representatives Candidates for Virginia’s 1st House District Robert J. “Rob” Wittman Republican Norman G. “Norm” Mosher Democrat Glenda Gail Parker Independent Green