ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- BOOK REVIEW: THE TYRANNY OF BIG TECH BY SENATOR JOSH HAWLEY — Part 3 July 28, 2021
- WHEN EQUITY AND INCLUSION BECOME AN EXCUSE FOR DIVISION — THE EXTENDED DEADLINE July 27, 2021
- Abortion: Do You Give a Woof? July 27, 2021
- THE MOST COSTLY GIFT July 25, 2021
- WHEN EQUITY AND INCLUSION BECOME AN EXCUSE FOR DIVISION July 22, 2021
- WHEN DOES “ANTIRACISM” BECOME INSTRUCTION IN POLITICAL ACTIVISM AND BIGOTRY? July 16, 2021
- CRT: What Can You Expect if You Oppose It? July 15, 2021
- FOR WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO FIGHT? July 13, 2021
- Has CRT Come to Prince William County Schools? July 12, 2021
- CRT: Challenge Racist Teaching! July 8, 2021
Monthly Archives: October 2014
Is voter fraud a myth? That is what some would have us believe, but such a belief makes no sense. Is it a secret that our government controls trillions of dollars in spending and revenue collections? Don’t our elected officials … Continue reading
For more resources, check 2014 ELECTIONS. House of Representatives Candidates for Virginia’s 11th House District Suzanne K. Scholte Republican Gerald E. “Gerry” Connolly Democrat Joe F. Galdo Green Marc M. Harrold Libertarian
For more resources, check 2014 ELECTIONS. House of Representatives Candidates for Virginia’s 1st House District Robert J. “Rob” Wittman Republican Norman G. “Norm” Mosher Democrat Glenda Gail Parker Independent Green