ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- PARENTAL RIGHTS? RELIGIOUS FREEDOM? April 7, 2020
- WHY COVID-19? April 3, 2020
- PLEASE ASK THE CANDIDATES RUNNING FOR CONGRESS IN PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY TO ANSWER OUR QUESTIONAIRE April 2, 2020
- CALL IT A MIRACLE April 1, 2020
- IT’S NOT TOO LATE! March 31, 2020
- TURN THIS THING AROUND! March 24, 2020
- Action Alert from The Family Foundation: Urge Gov. Northam to Protect Churches and Religious Schools! March 21, 2020
- DID YOU VOTE WHEN YOU COULD? March 16, 2020
- WE NEED TO REPLACE SOME OF THESE PEOPLE March 10, 2020
- ADDITIONAL REFERENCES FOR THAT LAST POST March 9, 2020
Posts I Like
- Maybe we should just skip the bill, dispense with the help of spendthrift politicians and find a way to stay safe a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: October 2014
Is voter fraud a myth? That is what some would have us believe, but such a belief makes no sense. Is it a secret that our government controls trillions of dollars in spending and revenue collections? Don’t our elected officials … Continue reading
For more resources, check 2014 ELECTIONS. House of Representatives Candidates for Virginia’s 11th House District Suzanne K. Scholte Republican Gerald E. “Gerry” Connolly Democrat Joe F. Galdo Green Marc M. Harrold Libertarian
For more resources, check 2014 ELECTIONS. House of Representatives Candidates for Virginia’s 1st House District Robert J. “Rob” Wittman Republican Norman G. “Norm” Mosher Democrat Glenda Gail Parker Independent Green