ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- DO YOUR HOMEWORK—NOW! April 9, 2020
- BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD April 8, 2020
- THE SANCTITY OF LIFE… and then what? April 8, 2020
- PARENTAL RIGHTS? RELIGIOUS FREEDOM? April 7, 2020
- WHY COVID-19? April 3, 2020
- PLEASE ASK THE CANDIDATES RUNNING FOR CONGRESS IN PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY TO ANSWER OUR QUESTIONAIRE April 2, 2020
- CALL IT A MIRACLE April 1, 2020
- IT’S NOT TOO LATE! March 31, 2020
- TURN THIS THING AROUND! March 24, 2020
- Action Alert from The Family Foundation: Urge Gov. Northam to Protect Churches and Religious Schools! March 21, 2020
Posts I Like
- Maybe we should just skip the bill, dispense with the help of spendthrift politicians and find a way to stay safe a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: October 2014
For more resources, check 2014 ELECTIONS. House of Representatives Candidates for Virginia’s 10th House District Barbara J. Comstock Republican John W. Foust Democrat William B. Redpath Libertarian Dianne L. Blais Independent Green Brad A. Eickholt Independent
Consider the ending of the Declaration of Independence. We, therefore, the Representatives of the united States of America, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and … Continue reading
This post provides our Voter Guides for Virginia’s 1st, 10th and 11th U.S. House Districts. PRINCE WILLIAM & MANASSAS FAMILY ALLIANCE Voter Guides for the 10th and 1st U.S. House Districts PRINCE WILLIAM & MANASSAS FAMILY ALLIANCE Voter Guides for the 11th … Continue reading