ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- SUPERMAN, SUPERWOMAN or BOTH? January 17, 2020
- WISDOM OR FOOLISHNESS? January 15, 2020
- TRANSGENDER LEGISLATION for VIRGINIA SCHOOLS January 14, 2020
- BECAUSE THEY CARE ABOUT THE CHILDREN? January 13, 2020
- SOMETHING ELSE TO READ IN THE NEW YEAR: A BELATED NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION January 4, 2020
- TO BE PAGAN IS TO BE ISOLATED January 1, 2020
- THE STATE OF OUR NATION’S SOCIAL FABRIC IN 2019 — PART 3 December 31, 2019
- THE STATE OF OUR NATION’S SOCIAL FABRIC IN 2019 — PART 2 December 29, 2019
- THE STATE OF OUR NATION’S SOCIAL FABRIC IN 2019 — PART 1 December 27, 2019
- UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL December 26, 2019
Posts I Like
- Statement by Attorney General William P. Barr on the Inspector General's Report of the Review of Four FISA Applicat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Statement of U.S. Attorney John H. Durham justice.gov/usao-ct/pr/sta… 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: October 2014
For more resources, check 2014 ELECTIONS. House of Representatives Candidates for Virginia’s 10th House District Barbara J. Comstock Republican John W. Foust Democrat William B. Redpath Libertarian Dianne L. Blais Independent Green Brad A. Eickholt Independent
Consider the ending of the Declaration of Independence. We, therefore, the Representatives of the united States of America, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and … Continue reading
This post provides our Voter Guides for Virginia’s 1st, 10th and 11th U.S. House Districts. PRINCE WILLIAM & MANASSAS FAMILY ALLIANCE Voter Guides for the 10th and 1st U.S. House Districts PRINCE WILLIAM & MANASSAS FAMILY ALLIANCE Voter Guides for the 11th … Continue reading