During the last couple year of the Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance (PWMFA) has not been active.
- Key members focused their efforts elsewhere, principally on the presidential election.
- Because public support was perceived as waning, there was little enthusiasm.
- We did not fully realize the danger of doing nothing.
The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing. — source disputed (from here)
In the last couple of years our county has become a roiling battleground with respect to issues related to the family. These issues include:
- Curriculum/school policy changes that foster gender confusion, tolerance for sex outside marriage, disrespect for parents or religious convictions.
- The lack of character education.
- Biased instruction in civics and history education.
As a nonpartisan organization, the PWMFA does support specific candidates. However, we can take specific positions on the issues, and we can work with other committed citizens to help inform the electorate of the candidate’s positions. Then we can pray that an informed voters will vote wisely. Therefore, seeing the danger of doing nothing, the PWMFA has renewed its commitment to create public awareness of problematic developments in the schools of the county and cities such as Family Life Education. Please join us.
Support our efforts! Visit our “Get Involved” section to join the PWMFA or to make an “online” contribution.