Something interesting is going on in South America. For the sake of their children, people are uniting. They call their movement “Don’t mess with my children!”
What are the links below? These are a series of links to articles going back in time. People are fighting to keep their governments from teaching their children awful beliefs about sex. Because of the lack of news media coverage the sources are not what you would normally expect.
This article describes a victory in Ecuador.
- Ecuador congress affirms parents’ rights to educate kids on sexuality (catholicworldreport.com, Aug 2)
These two articles describe some of what is going on in Chile from the viewpoint of the other side.
- Chilean LGBT activists continue to confront a homophobic “Hate Bus (gaynewseurope.com, Jul 13, 2017)
- Transphobic ‘Hate Bus’ Clashes with LGBT Activists, 9 Arrested (f1.telesurtv.net, Jul 12, 2017)
Here we have a victory in Peru.
- “Don’t You Mess With My Children” Campaign in Peru Claims Victory: Gender Ideology Removed From Schools (breakingchristiannews.com, Dec 5, 2017)
- Victory for Peruvian parents as schools remove gender ideology from schools (lifesitenews.com, Dec 4 2017)
- Protests against gender ideology in Peru ‘drew millions’, say organisers (catholicherald.co.uk, Mar 9, 2017)
- 1.5 Million Peruvians March Against Gender Ideology (https://www.churchmilitant.com/news/article/1.5-million-peruvians-march-against-gender-ideology, Mar 8, 2017)
- Peru: 1.5 Million March ‘Don’t Mess With My Children’ (catholicism.org, Mar 7, 2017)
Note that this article contains a picture of topless women.
- It’s the usual attention getting device of the shameless: Staunchly Catholic Peru sees a surge in gender activism and progressive policies (pri.org, Jan 17, 2017)