2019 General ElectionGeneral Assembly (House and Senate) and most County OfficesNovember 5th, 201974 days to go.
ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- WHAT TO EXPECT AT YOUR CHILD’S COLLEGE ORIENTATION August 20, 2019
- THE EMPEROR HAS A NEW SET OF CLOTHES August 19, 2019
- THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN LOVE, JOY, AND WISDOM — PART 1 August 18, 2019
- RESURRECTING THE EQUAL RIGHTS AMENDMENT — PART 1 August 14, 2019
- ONLY NATIONAL ELECTIONS REALLY MATTER… August 12, 2019
- THE NEW FEMINISM? WOMEN DON’T EXIST? August 8, 2019
- EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES AS PARENTS August 7, 2019
- BIAS IN THE NEWS MEDIA: UNFREEDOM OF THE PRESS BY MARK R. LEVIN August 6, 2019
- STATUS OF American Family Association Action (AFA Action) IVOTERGUIDE August 6, 2019
- BE A PROACTIVE PARENT August 5, 2019
Posts I Like
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: February 2019
An infant is small and tiny. All a baby does is suck, gurgle, sleep, mess its diapers, and cry. A baby is so helpless we cannot help referring to such a little one as an “it”. Yet our hearts go … Continue reading
Above is the video that accompanied the editorial below, Survivors of late-term abortion are grown up and speaking out (washingtonexaminer.com). The subject? Sometimes an abortion fails, and the baby survives. Nothing speaks louder in the ongoing debate over late-term abortion … Continue reading