ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- PARENTAL RIGHTS? RELIGIOUS FREEDOM? April 7, 2020
- WHY COVID-19? April 3, 2020
- PLEASE ASK THE CANDIDATES RUNNING FOR CONGRESS IN PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY TO ANSWER OUR QUESTIONAIRE April 2, 2020
- CALL IT A MIRACLE April 1, 2020
- IT’S NOT TOO LATE! March 31, 2020
- TURN THIS THING AROUND! March 24, 2020
- Action Alert from The Family Foundation: Urge Gov. Northam to Protect Churches and Religious Schools! March 21, 2020
- DID YOU VOTE WHEN YOU COULD? March 16, 2020
- WE NEED TO REPLACE SOME OF THESE PEOPLE March 10, 2020
- ADDITIONAL REFERENCES FOR THAT LAST POST March 9, 2020
Posts I Like
- Maybe we should just skip the bill, dispense with the help of spendthrift politicians and find a way to stay safe a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: February 2019
An infant is small and tiny. All a baby does is suck, gurgle, sleep, mess its diapers, and cry. A baby is so helpless we cannot help referring to such a little one as an “it”. Yet our hearts go … Continue reading
Above is the video that accompanied the editorial below, Survivors of late-term abortion are grown up and speaking out (washingtonexaminer.com). The subject? Sometimes an abortion fails, and the baby survives. Nothing speaks louder in the ongoing debate over late-term abortion … Continue reading
This post, HOW WILL REPUBLICANS AND DEMOCRATS SELECT THEIR CANDIDATES THIS YEAR? — PART 1, provided some background on the special election for the member Prince William County Board of Supervisors representing the Neabsco District. That election was originally scheduled for … Continue reading