ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- IT’S TIME FOR PUSH-BACK! December 12, 2019
- RESURRECTING THE EQUAL RIGHTS AMENDMENT — PART 2 December 10, 2019
- NO GAIN WITHOUT PAIN! December 5, 2019
- RECLAIMING THE REPUBLIC: A BOOK REVIEW — PART 7 December 4, 2019
- “GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!” December 2, 2019
- King Solomon Blog, Blaine Folly of Religious Bigotry to End? — Reblogged November 27, 2019
- LIBERAL/PROGRESSIVE DREAMS OR JUST PLAIN NIGHTMARES November 24, 2019
- WHY WOULD YOU WANT THESE PEOPLE RUNNING OUR LIVES? November 20, 2019
- REMEMBERING THE LESSON OF THE PARABLE OF THE TEN VIRGINS November 19, 2019
- ARE YOU PART OF THE PROBLEM? November 18, 2019
Posts I Like
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: February 2019
An infant is small and tiny. All a baby does is suck, gurgle, sleep, mess its diapers, and cry. A baby is so helpless we cannot help referring to such a little one as an “it”. Yet our hearts go … Continue reading
Above is the video that accompanied the editorial below, Survivors of late-term abortion are grown up and speaking out (washingtonexaminer.com). The subject? Sometimes an abortion fails, and the baby survives. Nothing speaks louder in the ongoing debate over late-term abortion … Continue reading
This post, HOW WILL REPUBLICANS AND DEMOCRATS SELECT THEIR CANDIDATES THIS YEAR? — PART 1, provided some background on the special election for the member Prince William County Board of Supervisors representing the Neabsco District. That election was originally scheduled for … Continue reading