ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- BOOK REVIEW: THE TYRANNY OF BIG TECH BY SENATOR JOSH HAWLEY — Part 3 July 28, 2021
- WHEN EQUITY AND INCLUSION BECOME AN EXCUSE FOR DIVISION — THE EXTENDED DEADLINE July 27, 2021
- Abortion: Do You Give a Woof? July 27, 2021
- THE MOST COSTLY GIFT July 25, 2021
- WHEN EQUITY AND INCLUSION BECOME AN EXCUSE FOR DIVISION July 22, 2021
- WHEN DOES “ANTIRACISM” BECOME INSTRUCTION IN POLITICAL ACTIVISM AND BIGOTRY? July 16, 2021
- CRT: What Can You Expect if You Oppose It? July 15, 2021
- FOR WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO FIGHT? July 13, 2021
- Has CRT Come to Prince William County Schools? July 12, 2021
- CRT: Challenge Racist Teaching! July 8, 2021
Monthly Archives: February 2019
An infant is small and tiny. All a baby does is suck, gurgle, sleep, mess its diapers, and cry. A baby is so helpless we cannot help referring to such a little one as an “it”. Yet our hearts go … Continue reading
Above is the video that accompanied the editorial below, Survivors of late-term abortion are grown up and speaking out (washingtonexaminer.com). The subject? Sometimes an abortion fails, and the baby survives. Nothing speaks louder in the ongoing debate over late-term abortion … Continue reading
This post, HOW WILL REPUBLICANS AND DEMOCRATS SELECT THEIR CANDIDATES THIS YEAR? — PART 1, provided some background on the special election for the member Prince William County Board of Supervisors representing the Neabsco District. That election was originally scheduled for … Continue reading