ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- BOOK REVIEW: THE TYRANNY OF BIG TECH BY SENATOR JOSH HAWLEY — Part 3 July 28, 2021
- WHEN EQUITY AND INCLUSION BECOME AN EXCUSE FOR DIVISION — THE EXTENDED DEADLINE July 27, 2021
- Abortion: Do You Give a Woof? July 27, 2021
- THE MOST COSTLY GIFT July 25, 2021
- WHEN EQUITY AND INCLUSION BECOME AN EXCUSE FOR DIVISION July 22, 2021
- WHEN DOES “ANTIRACISM” BECOME INSTRUCTION IN POLITICAL ACTIVISM AND BIGOTRY? July 16, 2021
- CRT: What Can You Expect if You Oppose It? July 15, 2021
- FOR WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO FIGHT? July 13, 2021
- Has CRT Come to Prince William County Schools? July 12, 2021
- CRT: Challenge Racist Teaching! July 8, 2021
Monthly Archives: March 2019
NEWS Mitch McConnell passes health care replacement back to Trump (washingtontimes.com, 29 Mar) Trump vows ‘closing’ border to punish Mexico for illegal immigration (washingtontimes.com, 29 Mar) Obama DHS secretary says border crisis is real: ‘I cannot begin to imagine’ 4K … Continue reading
In the last post in this series (here), we introduced Robert G. “Delegate Bob” Marshall new book, Reclaiming the Republic: How Christians and Other Conservatives Can Win Back America. Here we will start reviewing the book. What will we cover … Continue reading
SURVEY RESPONSES FROM THOSE CANDIDATES IN CONTESTED RACES FOR THE PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY BOARD OF COUNTY SUPERVISORS
Here are the survey responses we currently have from candidates for the Prince William County Board of County Supervisors. Thus far we have sought responses only from those in contested firehouse primary races (see CONTESTED RACES IN THE PRINCE WILLIAM … Continue reading