ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- SUPERMAN, SUPERWOMAN or BOTH? January 17, 2020
- WISDOM OR FOOLISHNESS? January 15, 2020
- TRANSGENDER LEGISLATION for VIRGINIA SCHOOLS January 14, 2020
- BECAUSE THEY CARE ABOUT THE CHILDREN? January 13, 2020
- SOMETHING ELSE TO READ IN THE NEW YEAR: A BELATED NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION January 4, 2020
- TO BE PAGAN IS TO BE ISOLATED January 1, 2020
- THE STATE OF OUR NATION’S SOCIAL FABRIC IN 2019 — PART 3 December 31, 2019
- THE STATE OF OUR NATION’S SOCIAL FABRIC IN 2019 — PART 2 December 29, 2019
- THE STATE OF OUR NATION’S SOCIAL FABRIC IN 2019 — PART 1 December 27, 2019
- UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL December 26, 2019
Posts I Like
- Statement by Attorney General William P. Barr on the Inspector General's Report of the Review of Four FISA Applicat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Statement of U.S. Attorney John H. Durham justice.gov/usao-ct/pr/sta… 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: April 2019
What is factional politics or factionalism? faction noun fac·tion | \ ˈfak-shən \ Definition of faction 1: a party or group (as within a government) that is often contentious or self-seeking : CLIQUE //The committee soon split into factions. 2: party spirit especially when marked by dissension //faction, or the … Continue reading
UPDATED: Please see WHAT IS ON THE BALLOT? PRIMARY ELECTION ON JUNE 11, 2019? — REVISITED. Also, check out 2019 VOTER GUIDES AND SURVEY RESPONSES FROM CANDIDATES RUNNING IN THE JUNE 11TH PRIMARY ELECTION. Check out pwcvotes.com. They have Sample Ballots for 2019 June … Continue reading
There is this constant but misleading refrain that originated from a Supreme Court decision. The First Amendment has erected a wall between church and state. That wall must be kept high and impregnable. We could not approve the slightest breach. … Continue reading