2019 General ElectionGeneral Assembly (House and Senate) and most County OfficesNovember 5th, 201917 days to go.
ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- ATTORNEY GENERAL WILLIAM BARR’S CONTROVERSIAL SPEECH? — UPDATE October 18, 2019
- THE FALLACY OF TRANSGENDERISM — PART1 Revised October 16, 2019
- LEADING OUR CHILDREN TO THE FOOT OF THE CROSS October 15, 2019
- King Solomon, Chicago Teachers Strike the Needed Impetus to …. REBLOGGED October 12, 2019
- KEEP RADICAL SEX EDUCATION OUT Of PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY — PART 3 October 11, 2019
- ARE THESE QUESTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE THE CANDIDATES TO ANSWER? QUESTIONS FOR SHERIFF October 10, 2019
- ARE THESE QUESTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE THE CANDIDATES TO ANSWER? QUESTIONS FOR MEMBERS OF THE BOARD OF SUPERVISORS October 8, 2019
- KEEP RADICAL SEX EDUCATION OUT Of PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY — PART 2 October 7, 2019
- ARE THESE QUESTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE THE CANDIDATES TO ANSWER? QUESTIONS FOR THE COMMONWEALTH’S ATTORNEY October 7, 2019
- WHO IS RUNNING FOR LOCAL RACES IN PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY? — PART 2B October 7, 2019
Posts I Like
- RT @realDonaldTrump: FAKE NEWS! https://t.co/ta8ii8yetP 1 day ago
- RT @LuvGodFamUSA: The Terrible Price Abortion Doctors Pay care-net.org/abundant-life-… 3 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: April 2019
What is factional politics or factionalism? faction noun fac·tion | \ ˈfak-shən \ Definition of faction 1: a party or group (as within a government) that is often contentious or self-seeking : CLIQUE //The committee soon split into factions. 2: party spirit especially when marked by dissension //faction, or the … Continue reading
UPDATED: Please see WHAT IS ON THE BALLOT? PRIMARY ELECTION ON JUNE 11, 2019? — REVISITED. Also, check out 2019 VOTER GUIDES AND SURVEY RESPONSES FROM CANDIDATES RUNNING IN THE JUNE 11TH PRIMARY ELECTION. Check out pwcvotes.com. They have Sample Ballots for 2019 June … Continue reading
There is this constant but misleading refrain that originated from a Supreme Court decision. The First Amendment has erected a wall between church and state. That wall must be kept high and impregnable. We could not approve the slightest breach. … Continue reading
We are witnessing a strange sort of war. There are few explosions. Gun shots are rare. Still, there is plenty of outrage, anger, and hatred. The oddity is that instead of volumes of blood being spilt ink flows freely. Why … Continue reading