ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- NOW COMES THE STORM! July 1, 2020
- HAS ANYONE NOTICED THIS AN ELECTION YEAR? June 29, 2020
- LIFE AT CONCEPTION ACT June 25, 2020
- DON’T LIKE THE UNITED STATES? HAVE YOU READ THE OWNER’S MANUAL? June 24, 2020
- NO ACCOUNTABILITY?? June 22, 2020
- WHY ABORTION? June 21, 2020
- JUNE 23RD VIRGINIA PRIMARY ELECTION June 18, 2020
- GEORGE FLOYD, WHAT ARE THOSE ABORTED BABIES TELLING YOU? June 18, 2020
- THE MEANING OF THE WORD “SEX” IS NOT WHAT IT USE TO BE June 16, 2020
- Stuck between Two Sexes: The Trans Teen Revolution — Reblogged June 15, 2020
Posts I Like
- familyallianceonline.org/2020/06/15/stu… 2 weeks ago
- #racism #GeorgeFloyd #1619Project Senator Kaine speaks foolishly. Slavery goes back beyond mankind's recorded hist… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- #ConfederateMonuments When we remove a Confederate monument, what reason do have to believe that the people removin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- This is what happens when our leaders lack sound core values. They won't enforce the law. They just do what seems r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @UtProsim540: Important Thread. twitter.com/vahousegop/sta… 3 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: April 2019
What is factional politics or factionalism? faction noun fac·tion | \ ˈfak-shən \ Definition of faction 1: a party or group (as within a government) that is often contentious or self-seeking : CLIQUE //The committee soon split into factions. 2: party spirit especially when marked by dissension //faction, or the … Continue reading
UPDATED: Please see WHAT IS ON THE BALLOT? PRIMARY ELECTION ON JUNE 11, 2019? — REVISITED. Also, check out 2019 VOTER GUIDES AND SURVEY RESPONSES FROM CANDIDATES RUNNING IN THE JUNE 11TH PRIMARY ELECTION. Check out pwcvotes.com. They have Sample Ballots for 2019 June … Continue reading
There is this constant but misleading refrain that originated from a Supreme Court decision. The First Amendment has erected a wall between church and state. That wall must be kept high and impregnable. We could not approve the slightest breach. … Continue reading