ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s TweetsTweets by PWMFA1
Monthly Archives: May 2019
A LETTER TO PASTORS ABOUT THE JUNE 11th PRIMARY ELECTION
Note: This post is a sequel to the last one, WHO RESPONDED TO OUR CANDIDATE SURVEY? When almost none of the June 11th Primary Election candidates responded to our survey, we had a problem. We had told pastors of the churches … Continue reading
WHO RESPONDED TO OUR CANDIDATE SURVEY?
Who responded to our candidate surveys, that is, the questionnaire we sent to candidates seeking the votes of Prince William County, Manassas, and Manassas Park voter in the June 11th primary election? Unfortunately, we did not get many takers, and … Continue reading
Posted in 2019 Election, Citizen Responsibilities, Constitutional Government, religion, Voter Guide Tagged 2019 Election, Candidate Survey, Civic Duty, constitution, human-rights, religion, Religious Freedom Restoration Act, Virginia, Virginia House of Delegates, Virginia Senate, Voter Guide, voter guides 2 Comments
MEMORIAL DAY 2019: ARE WE GRATEFUL ENOUGH?
Memorial Day is the day we remember the sacrifice of the people who gave their lives our sake. What did they do? Well, here is the official proclamation. Proclamation on Prayer for Peace, Memorial Day, 2019 Whether on the battlefields … Continue reading
Posted in Citizen Responsibilities, religion Tagged Memorial Day, Psalm 138 Comments Off on MEMORIAL DAY 2019: ARE WE GRATEFUL ENOUGH?