At this point it is worth checking into The Virginia Public Access Project (vpap.org). Want to know who is backing a candidate? The Virginia Public Access Project provides information on who is donating money to candidates.
New Regional Park Opens with Family Friendly Event on June 1 (pwcgov.org): The incumbents on the Prince William Board of Supervisors will probably enjoy making this announcement.
Here are some of the election stories out there.
- An afternoon in Loudoun with Mark Levin (thebullelephant.com): Levin will appear at an event with Geary Higgins on May 19 (thebullelephant.com)
- NAACP Candidate Forum (fredericksburg.com) and Candidate Forum For Primaries On Tap In Fredericksburg (17 May, patch.com): Laura Sellers and Qasim Rashid (Democrats for Senate District 28) have been invited.
- With 29 Days to Go Until June 11 Primaries, “Not Larry Sabato” Makes Some Predictions for House of Delegates, State Senate (13 May, bluevirginia.us)
- Endorsements for commonwealth’s attorneys in Northern Virginia (11 May, washingtonpost.com): Endorsed Amy Ashworth.
- Classrooms Mold-Ridden Plywood Trailers For More Than 22,000 Virginia School Kids (10 May, canadafreepress.com): Notes that Lee Carter has argued for increased school funding.
- Delegate Lee Carter joins Lyft, Uber strike (8 May, princewilliamtimes.com)
- It’s Time To Show Up (27 Apr, dailykos.com): Relates to Hassan Ahmad.
- Where Do Democratic Virginia House of Delegates Candidates in Primaries Stand on the Issues? Part 5: Workers, Unions, Minimum Wage, etc. (24 Apr, bluevirginia.us)
- Aaron would be one of the first openly LGBTQ individuals elected to the Prince William Board of County Supervisors (24 Apr, victoryfund.org): Relates to Aaron Edmunds.
- We’re Not Waiting Until 2020: Get to Know Our April Endorsement Class Today (18 Apr, medium.com): Includes endorsements for Virginia candidates. Prince William County candidates include: Aaron C. Edmond and Kenny Boddye. Both are Democrats running for the same office?