At this point it is worth checking into The Virginia Public Access Project (vpap.org). Want to know who is backing a candidate? The Virginia Public Access Project provides information on who is donating money to candidates.
New Regional Park Opens with Family Friendly Event on June 1 (pwcgov.org): The incumbents on the Prince William Board of Supervisors will probably enjoy making this announcement.
Kenny Allen Boddye, running for Member Board of Supervisors Occoquan District, is both posting at Blue Virginia is endorsed by that blog. (see Boddye – search results)
Here are some of the election stories out there.
- An afternoon in Loudoun with Mark Levin (thebullelephant.com): Levin will appear at an event with Geary Higgins on May 19 (thebullelephant.com)
- NAACP Candidate Forum (fredericksburg.com) and Candidate Forum For Primaries On Tap In Fredericksburg (17 May, patch.com): Laura Sellers and Qasim Rashid (Democrats for Senate District 28) have been invited.
- With 29 Days to Go Until June 11 Primaries, “Not Larry Sabato” Makes Some Predictions for House of Delegates, State Senate (13 May, bluevirginia.us)
- Endorsements for commonwealth’s attorneys in Northern Virginia (11 May, washingtonpost.com): Endorsed Amy Ashworth.
- Classrooms Mold-Ridden Plywood Trailers For More Than 22,000 Virginia School Kids (10 May, canadafreepress.com): Notes that Lee Carter has argued for increased school funding.
- Delegate Lee Carter joins Lyft, Uber strike (8 May, princewilliamtimes.com)
- It’s Time To Show Up (27 Apr, dailykos.com): Relates to Hassan Ahmad.
- Where Do Democratic Virginia House of Delegates Candidates in Primaries Stand on the Issues? Part 5: Workers, Unions, Minimum Wage, etc. (24 Apr, bluevirginia.us)
- Aaron would be one of the first openly LGBTQ individuals elected to the Prince William Board of County Supervisors (24 Apr, victoryfund.org): Relates to Aaron Edmunds.
- We’re Not Waiting Until 2020: Get to Know Our April Endorsement Class Today (18 Apr, medium.com): Includes endorsements for Virginia candidates. Prince William County candidates include: Aaron C. Edmond and Kenny Boddye. Both are Democrats running for the same office?