ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- ONE OF THE CANDIDATE FOR 87TH DISTRICT THE HOUSE OF DELEGATES RESPONDS TO OUR SURVEY September 18, 2021
- THE ACCURACY OF HOSPITALIZATION DATA AND THE “WISDOM” OF MAKING OTHER PEOPLE COPY ME September 18, 2021
- WHEN ONLY ONE SIDE IS ALLOWED TO BE HEARD September 14, 2021
- This Is Why Big Tech Censors You September 12, 2021
- IF THIS BILL IS NOT ABOUT CRITICAL RACE THEORY, WHAT IS THE POINT OF IT? September 9, 2021
- IS THE TEXAS ABORTION BAN SOME KIND OF CRISIS? September 9, 2021
- THE PHONY CONFLICT BETWEEN INDIVIDUALISM AND COLLECTIVISM September 6, 2021
- ONE MORE SURVEY RESPONSE FROM A CANDIDATE FOR THE HOUSE OF DELEGATES August 29, 2021
- IS MAKING OTHER PEOPLE “DO THE RIGHT THING” THE RIGHT THING TO DO? August 26, 2021
- WHAT ARE THE RIGHTS OF SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT EXIST? August 24, 2021
Monthly Archives: June 2019
The Prince William and Manassas Family Alliance (PWMFA) is small potatoes. We don’t expect to become a big website. We just hope to have a modest effect on local elections. Nevertheless, thank to automation, we suspect Google Search can suppress … Continue reading
What are some of the issues we should expect School Board candidates to address? Prince William School Board Races: Rematch for chairman, five other seats contested (insidenova.com) is a good place to start. That article includes this observation. The school … Continue reading
The 2020 election has not started. Congresswoman Jennifer Wexton is holding townhalls, but she isn’t actively running for office. She doesn’t have an opponent yet. So what is this post about? It is a thought exercise. What is Congresswoman Jennifer … Continue reading