ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- PARENTAL RIGHTS? RELIGIOUS FREEDOM? April 7, 2020
- WHY COVID-19? April 3, 2020
- PLEASE ASK THE CANDIDATES RUNNING FOR CONGRESS IN PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY TO ANSWER OUR QUESTIONAIRE April 2, 2020
- CALL IT A MIRACLE April 1, 2020
- IT’S NOT TOO LATE! March 31, 2020
- TURN THIS THING AROUND! March 24, 2020
- Action Alert from The Family Foundation: Urge Gov. Northam to Protect Churches and Religious Schools! March 21, 2020
- DID YOU VOTE WHEN YOU COULD? March 16, 2020
- WE NEED TO REPLACE SOME OF THESE PEOPLE March 10, 2020
- ADDITIONAL REFERENCES FOR THAT LAST POST March 9, 2020
Posts I Like
- Maybe we should just skip the bill, dispense with the help of spendthrift politicians and find a way to stay safe a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: June 2019
The Prince William and Manassas Family Alliance (PWMFA) is small potatoes. We don’t expect to become a big website. We just hope to have a modest effect on local elections. Nevertheless, thank to automation, we suspect Google Search can suppress … Continue reading
What are some of the issues we should expect School Board candidates to address? Prince William School Board Races: Rematch for chairman, five other seats contested (insidenova.com) is a good place to start. That article includes this observation. The school … Continue reading
The 2020 election has not started. Congresswoman Jennifer Wexton is holding townhalls, but she isn’t actively running for office. She doesn’t have an opponent yet. So what is this post about? It is a thought exercise. What is Congresswoman Jennifer … Continue reading