- Ron Meyer Supports the Disastrous Equal Rights Amendment (9 Jun, thebullelephant.com): Conservatives fear the Equal Rights Amendment might be used to enshrine abortion as a Constitutional right.
- On bond projects, Democrats agree: School trailer plan should come first (9 Jun, princewilliamtimes.com): About Frank Principi, Victor Angry, Corey Stewart, Margaret Franklin, LaTonsha “L.T.” Pridgen, Raheel Sheikh, Aracely Panameno, Kenny Boddye, Aaron Cedric Edmond.
- How Much Further Could Virginia Republicans Lurch to the Extreme Right on Tuesday? (9 Jun, bluevirginia.us): A Democrat’s assessment of the Conservativism of candidates Geary Higgins and Ron Meyer.
- Loudoun supervisors vie for GOP nod for state senate (7 Jun, princewilliamtimes.com): This is a somewhat informative article about Geary Higgins and Ron Meyer, but it makes an odd omission. The reason there is only one Republican primary in Prince William County is that that party nominated most of its candidates in a party-run firehouse primary on May 4th.
- Democratic candidates in 50th District split on business incentives (7 Jun, insidenova.com): About Del. Lee Carter and Manassas Councilman Mark Wolfe.
- In this suburban Democratic primary, all 4 candidates are first-generation Americans (7 Jun, washingtonpost.com): About Suhas Subramanyam, Hassan M. Ahmad, Akshay Bhamidipati, and Johanna L. Gusman.
- Four newcomers vie for the Democratic nomination in the 87th District (7 Jun, princewilliamtimes.com): About Suhas Subramanyam, Hassan M. Ahmad, Akshay Bhamidipati, and Johanna L. Gusman.
- Democratic candidates compete for 28th District Senate seat (6 Jun, fredericksburg.com): About Laura Sellers and Qasim Rashid.
- Voters Get Ready For ‘One Of The Most Diverse Tickets Virginia Has Ever Seen’ (6 Jun, wamu.org): About Suhas Subramanyam, Hassan M. Ahmad, Akshay Bhamidipati, and Johanna L. Gusman.
- Dems vying for top prosecutor, sheriff point to experience (5, Jun, princewilliamtimes.com): About Amy Ashworth and Tracey Lenox for Commonwealth’s Attorney and Josh King and Brian Fields for Sheriff.
- Craig Shirley, William Shuttleworth, Trey Voggenreiter, Geary Higgins & Ron Meyer on The Larry O’Connor Show 06.06.19 (wmal.com): Interviews.
- Ron Meyer (5 Jun, blueridgeleader.com): An interview.
- Primary candidates speak with voters during Sterling forum (3 Jun, loudountimes.com): About Ron Meyer (R), Geary Higgins (R), Johanna Gusman (D), Akshay Bhamidipati (D), Suhas Subramanyam (D), and Hassan Ahmad (D).
- Our endorsements for Virginia General Assembly in 2019 primaries: Alfonso Lopez, Nicole Merlene, and Ron Meyer (30 May, ggwash.org): Ron Meyer is running for the Virginia Senate’s 13th District seat.
2019 General ElectionGeneral Assembly (House and Senate) and most County OfficesNovember 5th, 201916 days to go.
ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- ATTORNEY GENERAL WILLIAM BARR’S CONTROVERSIAL SPEECH? — UPDATE 2 October 18, 2019
- THE FALLACY OF TRANSGENDERISM — PART1 Revised October 16, 2019
- LEADING OUR CHILDREN TO THE FOOT OF THE CROSS October 15, 2019
- King Solomon, Chicago Teachers Strike the Needed Impetus to …. REBLOGGED October 12, 2019
- KEEP RADICAL SEX EDUCATION OUT Of PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY — PART 3 October 11, 2019
- ARE THESE QUESTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE THE CANDIDATES TO ANSWER? QUESTIONS FOR SHERIFF October 10, 2019
- ARE THESE QUESTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE THE CANDIDATES TO ANSWER? QUESTIONS FOR MEMBERS OF THE BOARD OF SUPERVISORS October 8, 2019
- KEEP RADICAL SEX EDUCATION OUT Of PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY — PART 2 October 7, 2019
- ARE THESE QUESTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE THE CANDIDATES TO ANSWER? QUESTIONS FOR THE COMMONWEALTH’S ATTORNEY October 7, 2019
- WHO IS RUNNING FOR LOCAL RACES IN PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY? — PART 2B October 7, 2019
Posts I Like
- RT @realDonaldTrump: FAKE NEWS! https://t.co/ta8ii8yetP 2 days ago
- RT @LuvGodFamUSA: The Terrible Price Abortion Doctors Pay care-net.org/abundant-life-… 3 weeks ago