- Ron Meyer Supports the Disastrous Equal Rights Amendment (9 Jun, thebullelephant.com): Conservatives fear the Equal Rights Amendment might be used to enshrine abortion as a Constitutional right.
- On bond projects, Democrats agree: School trailer plan should come first (9 Jun, princewilliamtimes.com): About Frank Principi, Victor Angry, Corey Stewart, Margaret Franklin, LaTonsha “L.T.” Pridgen, Raheel Sheikh, Aracely Panameno, Kenny Boddye, Aaron Cedric Edmond.
- How Much Further Could Virginia Republicans Lurch to the Extreme Right on Tuesday? (9 Jun, bluevirginia.us): A Democrat’s assessment of the Conservativism of candidates Geary Higgins and Ron Meyer.
- Loudoun supervisors vie for GOP nod for state senate (7 Jun, princewilliamtimes.com): This is a somewhat informative article about Geary Higgins and Ron Meyer, but it makes an odd omission. The reason there is only one Republican primary in Prince William County is that that party nominated most of its candidates in a party-run firehouse primary on May 4th.
- Democratic candidates in 50th District split on business incentives (7 Jun, insidenova.com): About Del. Lee Carter and Manassas Councilman Mark Wolfe.
- In this suburban Democratic primary, all 4 candidates are first-generation Americans (7 Jun, washingtonpost.com): About Suhas Subramanyam, Hassan M. Ahmad, Akshay Bhamidipati, and Johanna L. Gusman.
- Four newcomers vie for the Democratic nomination in the 87th District (7 Jun, princewilliamtimes.com): About Suhas Subramanyam, Hassan M. Ahmad, Akshay Bhamidipati, and Johanna L. Gusman.
- Democratic candidates compete for 28th District Senate seat (6 Jun, fredericksburg.com): About Laura Sellers and Qasim Rashid.
- Voters Get Ready For ‘One Of The Most Diverse Tickets Virginia Has Ever Seen’ (6 Jun, wamu.org): About Suhas Subramanyam, Hassan M. Ahmad, Akshay Bhamidipati, and Johanna L. Gusman.
- Dems vying for top prosecutor, sheriff point to experience (5, Jun, princewilliamtimes.com): About Amy Ashworth and Tracey Lenox for Commonwealth’s Attorney and Josh King and Brian Fields for Sheriff.
- Craig Shirley, William Shuttleworth, Trey Voggenreiter, Geary Higgins & Ron Meyer on The Larry O’Connor Show 06.06.19 (wmal.com): Interviews.
- Ron Meyer (5 Jun, blueridgeleader.com): An interview.
- Primary candidates speak with voters during Sterling forum (3 Jun, loudountimes.com): About Ron Meyer (R), Geary Higgins (R), Johanna Gusman (D), Akshay Bhamidipati (D), Suhas Subramanyam (D), and Hassan Ahmad (D).
- Our endorsements for Virginia General Assembly in 2019 primaries: Alfonso Lopez, Nicole Merlene, and Ron Meyer (30 May, ggwash.org): Ron Meyer is running for the Virginia Senate’s 13th District seat.
ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- THE HERD INSTINCT IS AT WORK! November 25, 2020
- IMPLICATIONS FOR VIRGINIA OF THE ILLINOIS REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH ACT November 24, 2020
- CONTINUE SCHOOL RE-ENTRY, PLEASE! November 23, 2020
- A ROAD MAP FOR HOW TO CHEAT November 23, 2020
- WAS THE ELECTION RIGGED? WHY DOES IT MATTER? — PART 3 November 22, 2020
- WAS THE ELECTION RIGGED? WHY DOES IT MATTER? — PART 2 November 21, 2020
- WE DON’T WAR AGAINST FLESH AND BLOOD! November 20, 2020
- Trump Campaign Legal Team Holds Press Conference in DC 11/19/20 November 19, 2020
- WAS THE ELECTION RIGGED? WHY DOES IT MATTER? — PART 1 November 19, 2020
- A RESOURCE: Latest Developments in “Sex Education” and Parent Resources November 12, 2020