ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s TweetsTweets by PWMFA1
Monthly Archives: July 2019
WHO IS RUNNING FOR THE PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY SCHOOL BOARD? — PART 2A
Who is going to be on your ballot. Depends upon where you live. Since the ballot is going to be so busy, I am breaking the list of candidates up into sections. Here is the School Board section. We got … Continue reading
Posted in 2019 Election, Citizen Responsibilities Tagged 2019 Election, Adele Jackson, Alyson Satterwhite, Babur Lateef, Diane Raulston, Jacqueline Gaston, Jennifer Wall, Joseph George, Justin Wilk, Karen Boyd, Latifa Garrison, Lillie Jessie, Lisa Zargarpur, Loree Williams, Patricia Kuntz, politics, Prince William, prince william county, Prince William County School Board, Prince William County Schools, Prince William County Virginia, school board, Shawn Brann, Stanley Bender, Willie Deutsch 1 Comment
BE A WISE VOTER—!
Last time we talked a little about the development of children’s brains and establishment of pathways that last a lifetime. Neuroscientists call this period of time which extends from birth into the second decade of their life the critical phase … Continue reading
Posted in 2019 Election, Citizen Responsibilities, culture, Doris' Posts, Local News, School Choice Tagged 2019 Election, Bible, child development, education, Family Life Education, parental control, politics, prince william county, Prince William County Schools, Prince William County Virginia, sex education, vote Comments Off on BE A WISE VOTER—!
AN UNFORTUNATE POLICY CHANGE IN ARLINGTON PUBLIC SCHOOLS
In YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE WHAT I BELIEVE!, we anticipated that some time in July the Arlington School Board would vote on a policy change, that the school board would encourage students to select their “gender” based upon how they feel. Well, … Continue reading
Posted in Citizen Responsibilities, culture, Local News, School Choice Tagged Arlington Public Schools, LGBTQ, parental control, sex education, transgender Comments Off on AN UNFORTUNATE POLICY CHANGE IN ARLINGTON PUBLIC SCHOOLS