We will be holding our 2019 Fall Fundraiser soon. What follows is the text of the email we are sending out to people we hope will support us.
Radical sex education programs are starting to proliferate in Northern Virginia. And these programs may soon come knocking at the door of Prince William County. It is therefore essential for all of us to become more fully prepared for what may lie ahead.
On Saturday, September 28th at 5:30pm, a unique strategy and planning session will take place at the City Tavern, 9550 Center Street in Manassas. And you are invited!
The session will include an informal social hour, a delicious multi-course dinner and intriguing presentations by Elizabeth Schultz, the Fairfax County School Board Member who fought hard against radical sex ed being brought to her county; Meg Kilgannon, Executive Director of a concerned parents and teacher group that was also “in the fight” against that program; and Josh Hetzler, Esq. a leading culture warrior from The Family Foundation in Richmond. Lessons learned in Fairfax can be invaluably applied in Prince William, so please don’t miss this event!
Spaces are limited so please do register right away. Since dinner orders must be placed in advance, no tickets will be sold the night of the event. Funds raised will benefit the Prince William and Manassas Family Alliance.
I look forward to greeting you personally on the evening of September 28th at City Tavern in Manassas.
We hope you can make it!
President, Prince William and Manassas Family Alliance
What would be your motivation for attending this event? Check out some of our recent posts. We have a big election coming up. Candidates in will be competing in Prince William County for numerous state and local offices. We want equip voters with informative voter guides so they know where the candidates stand. We consider the following especially important.
- Protecting human life from conception to natural death
- Ensuring a solid educational grounding for our young citizens, including the moral basis for our nation’s founding.
- Upholding the institution of marriage.
- Supporting parental control, allowing parents to defend their families, especially their children, from the worst aspects of our increasingly secular culture.
Don’t consider the problem serious? Check out some of our recent blog posts.
- PORNOGRAPHY IN THE PUBLIC SCHOOLS??? speaks to recent developments in California’s schools. Pornography? Is that what we want in Virginia’s schools?
- CONNECTICUT TRANSGENDERISM….TO THE EXTREME! reminds us that there are distinct and real differences between men and women, but many public officials now refuse to see those differences.
- WHAT IS GOING ON IN FAIRFAX COUNTY? points out that this same kind of confusion is coming to Virginia. We must organize and start pushing back.