ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s TweetsTweets by PWMFA1
Monthly Archives: October 2019
THE FALLACY OF TRANSGENDERISM — PART 5
Please see our 2019 Voter Guides. When we began this series of articles about transgenderism several weeks ago, little did we know how explosive the topic would become at a national level! Now the news is filled with the account … Continue reading
Posted in 2019 Election, Citizen Responsibilities, Doris' Posts, history, PWMFA Events Tagged 2019 Election, Civic Duty, culture war, Dr. Anne Georgulas, Family Life Education, gender dysphoria, history, homosexuality, James Younger, Jeffrey Younger, rights, Texas, transgender ideology, transgenderism 1 Comment
IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT? IS OUT-OF-STATE MONEY A GOOD THING?
Please see our 2019 Voter Guides. Should the candidates who raise the most money win elections just because they have raised the most money? How do we decide? What can we do about it? When people spend money on an … Continue reading
THE FALLACY OF TRANSGENDERISM — PART 4
Please see our 2019 Voter Guides. Giving TG students the right to use bathrooms and showers of their ‘gender identity’ does not quell their ‘gender dysphoria.’ Rather, it reinforces what they believe about themselves and leads to next steps they … Continue reading
Posted in 2019 Election, Citizen Responsibilities, Doris' Posts, history, PWMFA Events, religion, School Choice Tagged 2019 Election, Bible, Civic Duty, culture war, Family Life Education, gender dysphoria, history, homosexuality, transgender ideology, trasnsgen Comments Off on THE FALLACY OF TRANSGENDERISM — PART 4