Who is going to be on your ballot? Depends upon where you live. Since the ballot is going to be so busy, I have broken up the lists of candidates up into sections, separate posts. In WHO IS RUNNING FOR THE PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY SCHOOL BOARD? — PART 2A, I listed the candidates for the School Board. This post covers the Commonwealth’s Attorney, the Sheriff, and the Board of Supervisors.
We got our list of candidates from this article, Candidates On the Ballot in Prince William County (insidenova.com). However, the Prince William County Office of Elections is now posting information on the November 5th General Election. That includes a Consolidated List of Candidates. In addition, the Prince William County Office of Elections‘ website is a great place to figure out what will be on your ballot. Across the County, there will be 44 different ballots.
To help you with your own research, we have included the candidates’ campaign websites, Facebook pages, and/or Twitter accounts.
PWC Commonwealth’s Attorney
- Mike May, Republican — Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/votemikemay/; Website: www.VoteMikeMay.com; Twitter: @michaelcmay
- Amy Ashworth, Democrat — Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/voteashworth/; Website: voteashworth.com; Twitter: @AmyAshworthVA
- Glen Hill, Republican, incumbent — Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SheriffHillforSheriff; Website: ; Twitter:
- Joshua King, Democrat — Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/joshua.l.king; Website: ; Twitter: @joshkingPWC
- Rhonda Dickson, independent — Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Rhonda-Dickson-for-Sheriff-782814428725446/; Website: rhondadicksonforsheriff.com; Twitter:
Board of Supervisors
- John Gray, Republican — Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/johngraycpa; Website: VoteJohnGrayForChairman.com; Twitter: @johngraycpa
- Ann Wheeler, Democrat — Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wheelerforpwc/; Website: wheelerforpwc.com; Twitter: @AnninPWC
- Donald Scoggins, independent — Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/donelsco; Website: scoggins4chairman.com; Twitter:
- Muneer Baig, independent — Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Muneerbaig1; Website: Muneer for Chairman; Twitter:
- Jeanine Lawson, Republican, incumbent — Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jeanine.lawson.5; Website: jeaninelawson.com; Twitter: @JeanineLawsonPW
- Maggie Hansford, Democrat — Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Maggie4PWC; Website: maggiehansford.com; Twitter: @HansfordMaggie
- Yesli Vega, Republican — Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestoyesli/; Website: yestoyesli.com; Twitter: @yestoyesli
- Raheel Sheikh, Democrat — Facebook: ; Website: www.raheel4supervisor.com; Twitter: @Raheel4Coles
- Pete Candland, Republican, incumbent — Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SupervisorPeteCandland/; Website: petecandland.com; Twitter: @PeteCandland
- Danny Funderburk, Democrat — Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010651154676; Website: ; Twitter:
- Ruth Anderson, Republican, incumbent — Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ruth.anderson.52056; Website: ruth4supervisor.com; Twitter: @Ruth4Supervisor
- Kenny Allen Boddye, Democrat — Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KennyBoddye/; Website: www.KennyForSupervisor.com; Twitter: @KennyBoddye
- Douglas Taggart, Republican — Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/douglas.taggart.754; Website: dtaggartforsupervisor.com; Twitter: @Doug4Supervisor
- Andrea Bailey, Democrat — Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Bailey4theBoard/; Website: VoteAndreaBailey.com; Twitter: @Bailey4theBoard
- Neabsco District: Victor Angry, Democrat, incumbent — Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vsangry; Website: angryforsupervisor.com; Twitter: @Angry4Super
- Woodbridge District: Margaret Franklin, Democrat — Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/margaretforwoodbridge/; Website: margaretforwoodbridge.com; Twitter: @maf4woodbridge
See GETTING READY FOR NOVEMBER — PART 1 for a birds-eye picture of the ballot.
Pingback: WHO IS RUNNING FOR STATE LEGISLATIVE OFFICES IN PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY? — PART 2C | Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance
Pingback: GETTING READY FOR NOVEMBER — PART 4 | Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance