ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- “CUTIES” IS NOT CUTE! September 30, 2020
- FIRST PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE OF 2020 September 30, 2020
- WHEN A BABY SURVIVES AN ABORTION ATTEMPT September 29, 2020
- SENATOR MARK WARNER AND DANIEL GADE DEBATE September 29, 2020
- SEXPLOITATION?? September 28, 2020
- VOTE EARLY AND IN-PERSON September 26, 2020
- Prince William County School Board Highlights – September 16, 2020 September 21, 2020
- ANOTHER EXCUSE FOR FANATICS TO RIOT September 20, 2020
- SHOULD YOUR CHURCH BE MEETING DURING THE CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) PANDEMIC? September 17, 2020
- WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE BLESSED? September 15, 2020
Posts I Like
- RT @wusa9: Manassas residents push back against proposed asphalt plant wusa9.com/article/news/l… 3 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: December 2019
This is the final post of this series. In PART 1 we examined our nation’s social fabric and the damage we are doing to it. In PART 2 we considered the price of unrestrained factional politics. We are so busy … Continue reading →
In THE STATE OF OUR NATION’S SOCIAL FABRIC IN 2019 — PART 1, we examined the meaning of an expression, the “social fabric”. Now we will consider the events of 2019 and evaluate whether they either helped to heal or further … Continue reading →
We are coming to the end of 2019, and people seem to enjoy reviewing the events of the past year. Here, however, is something a little different. We will consider events of 2019 with respect to a question: how did … Continue reading →