ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Press Release: Model Policies for the Treatment of Transgender Students in Virginia Public Schools January 18, 2021
- STUDENTS TO RETURN TO CLASSROOMS BY MARCH January 15, 2021
- ARE YOU WILLING TO GIVE UP YOUR PARENTAL RIGHTS?! January 14, 2021
- YOU HAVE UNTIL FEBRUARY 3!! January 13, 2021
- YOU STILL HAVE A VOICE FOR THE VOICELESS! January 12, 2021
- WAS IT A STUPID QUESTION? January 11, 2021
- PLEASE COMMENT ON: “Model Policies for the Treatment of Transgender Students in Virginia’s Public Schools” January 10, 2021
- THE GREAT KILLER OF 2020! January 7, 2021
- THE BEAVER OR US January 5, 2021
- SHOULD CONGRESS CERTIFY THE ELECTORS? — PART 7 January 4, 2021
Posts I Like
Monthly Archives: December 2019
This is the final post of this series. In PART 1 we examined our nation’s social fabric and the damage we are doing to it. In PART 2 we considered the price of unrestrained factional politics. We are so busy … Continue reading →
In THE STATE OF OUR NATION’S SOCIAL FABRIC IN 2019 — PART 1, we examined the meaning of an expression, the “social fabric”. Now we will consider the events of 2019 and evaluate whether they either helped to heal or further … Continue reading →
We are coming to the end of 2019, and people seem to enjoy reviewing the events of the past year. Here, however, is something a little different. We will consider events of 2019 with respect to a question: how did … Continue reading →