ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- YOU CAN’T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS! April 21, 2021
- CANDIDATE THOMAS PAFFORD’S QUESTIONNAIRE RESPONSE April 20, 2021
- RESPONDING TO A QUESTION April 19, 2021
- ANOTHER SURVEY RESPONSE FROM A CANDIDATE FOR THE HOUSE OF DELEGATES April 18, 2021
- ELECTION 2021: WHICH GUBERNATORIAL CANDIDATES HAVE ANSWERED OUR QUESTIONNAIRE? April 16, 2021
- WHAT A DIFFERENCE THEY WOULD HAVE MADE! April 14, 2021
- TWO MORE SURVEY RESPONSES FROM CANDIDATES FOR THE HOUSE OF DELEGATES April 13, 2021
- Who’s Right about Whose Rights? April 12, 2021
- WHAT HAPPENS WHEN CHRISTIANS FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THEIR ROLE IN GOVERNMENT? — PART 4 April 9, 2021
- TEACHING YOUR CHILDREN HOW TO BE BIGOTS? — PART 2 April 8, 2021
Monthly Archives: December 2019
This is the final post of this series. In PART 1 we examined our nation’s social fabric and the damage we are doing to it. In PART 2 we considered the price of unrestrained factional politics. We are so busy … Continue reading →
In THE STATE OF OUR NATION’S SOCIAL FABRIC IN 2019 — PART 1, we examined the meaning of an expression, the “social fabric”. Now we will consider the events of 2019 and evaluate whether they either helped to heal or further … Continue reading →
We are coming to the end of 2019, and people seem to enjoy reviewing the events of the past year. Here, however, is something a little different. We will consider events of 2019 with respect to a question: how did … Continue reading →