ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s TweetsTweets by PWMFA1
Monthly Archives: January 2020
IS YOUR LEGISLATOR FOMENTING SEXUAL CONFUSION?
Has our state legislature gone mad? The state senate of Virginia passed a bill on Tuesday which, if it passes in the lower house of the legislature, would make the commonwealth the 20th state to prohibit so-called LGBTQ conversion therapy … Continue reading
SUPERMAN, SUPERWOMAN or BOTH?
Now that phone booths have become extinct to a large degree, where does Clark Kent change to his Superman outfit? In the girls’ locker room, of course! Why shouldn’t he? Clark Kent could claim to be a female long enough … Continue reading
WISDOM OR FOOLISHNESS?
“A fool can ask more questions than a wise man can answer.” My mother used to quote that adage frequently. I guess she was right. Anyone can ask “why” about anything and make themselves sound pretty convincing. Along that vein, … Continue reading
Posted in Citizen Responsibilities, culture, Doris' Posts, religion Tagged Civic Duty, culture war, education, gender dysphoria, homosexuality, human-rights, politics, Prince William, prince william county, Prince William County Board of Supervisors, Prince William County Schools, Prince William County Virginia, religion, rights, transgender ideology, transgenderism 1 Comment