ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s Tweets
Monthly Archives: February 2020
WILL A NEW VIRGINIA LAW INTERFERE WITH OUR RIGHT AND A RESPONSIBILITY TO DISCRIMINATE?
Think for a moment about the First Amendment. Amendment I (archives.gov) Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right … Continue reading
Posted in 2021 Election, culture, Legislation Tagged 2020 Election, 2021 Election, causes of action, culture war, discrimination, etc., First Amendment, government, human-rights, politics, SB 868, SB 868 Discrimination; prohibited in public accommodations, United States Constitution, Virginia Senate 6 Comments
General Assembly – Week 7 Recap: Religious Liberty and Budget — From The Family Foundation
If we want to push back a radical agenda, knowledge itself is power. Want some knowledge? Here is an email The Family Foundation. The same information is on their website, GENERAL ASSEMBLY WEEK 7 RECAP: RELIGIOUS LIBERTY AND BUDGET. Victoria … Continue reading
PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN!
Planned Parenthood (PP) is at it again! The organization offered to establish “Wellbeing Centers” within 50 Los Angles public schools and split the cost with the school board—and it’s a done deal! The ‘contract’ is good for three years at … Continue reading
Posted in Citizen Responsibilities, culture, Doris' Posts, Health Care, Pro Life Tagged Abortion, California sex education, culture war, education, Florida sex education, Planned Parenthood, politics, Pro-Life, Wellbeing Centers Comments Off on PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN!