ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- IS IT SAFE TO SEND OUR CHILDREN TO SCHOOL? August 7, 2020
- WHO IS RUNNING TO REPRESENT VIRGINIA’S 10TH CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT? August 4, 2020
- EDUCATION OPTIONS BUFFET August 3, 2020
- GET THE WORD OUT: A LIST OF CONSERVATIVE NEWS PUBLICATIONS August 2, 2020
- THE END RESULTS OF VIRTUAL LEARNING July 29, 2020
- THE SCHOOL BOARD HAS DECIDED!! July 27, 2020
- GAMBLERS AT CASINOS NOW HAVE MORE RIGHTS THAN CHRISTIANS AT CHURCH July 27, 2020
- FAIRFAX COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS WON’T REOPEN AFTER ALL July 21, 2020
- WHO IS RUNNING TO REPRESENT VIRGINIA’S 1ST CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT? July 21, 2020
- TOO CONSCIOUS OF AN IRRELEVANT DIFFERENCE July 19, 2020
Posts I Like
- #Liberty #FreeSpeech Look at the First Amendment. Why is it #1. Unless we respect each others basic rights, we ca… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- #PWCS #PrinceWilliamSchools #PWCSchoolBoard Is the situation so rosy or the compromise so unanimous?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: March 2020
When a woman considers having an abortion, she often thinks what is growing inside of her is a blob of cells or tissue. Somehow, the word “fetus” makes it not seem like a baby at all. It’s easier to have … Continue reading
COVID-19 has altered our personal lives temporarily. Schools and many businesses have closed, meaning families are staying home to observe social distancing in the community. To a large extent parents telework from home, meaning they must continue working, regardless of … Continue reading
Action Alert from The Family Foundation: Urge Gov. Northam to Protect Churches and Religious Schools!
SB 868 Discrimination; prohibited in public accommodations, etc., causes of action is awaiting Governor Ralph Northam’s signature. The title, since all discrimination is now supposedly awful, makes the bill sound great, but the idea is to make our government the … Continue reading