ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- RIGHT-TO-ABORTION AMENDMENT to the VIRGINIA CONSTITUTION June 4, 2020
- YOUR PARENTAL RIGHTS ARE IN THE CROSS-HAIRS! June 3, 2020
- PLANNED PARENTHOOD STOLE $80 MILLION June 2, 2020
- UNSUNG HEROES May 30, 2020
- DECODING THE LEFT…. May 27, 2020
- THE ABORTION MASQUERADE May 25, 2020
- MANDATORY SEX ED PUBLIC SCHOOLS IS COMING! May 22, 2020
- THE ACCOMPLICE IN CRIME: MISOPROSTOL May 21, 2020
- VOTE ABSENTEE WITHOUT A DOCTOR’S VERIFICATION! May 19, 2020
- COVID-19 and HOMESCHOOLING May 18, 2020
Posts I Like
Monthly Archives: March 2020
When a woman considers having an abortion, she often thinks what is growing inside of her is a blob of cells or tissue. Somehow, the word “fetus” makes it not seem like a baby at all. It’s easier to have … Continue reading
COVID-19 has altered our personal lives temporarily. Schools and many businesses have closed, meaning families are staying home to observe social distancing in the community. To a large extent parents telework from home, meaning they must continue working, regardless of … Continue reading
Action Alert from The Family Foundation: Urge Gov. Northam to Protect Churches and Religious Schools!
SB 868 Discrimination; prohibited in public accommodations, etc., causes of action is awaiting Governor Ralph Northam’s signature. The title, since all discrimination is now supposedly awful, makes the bill sound great, but the idea is to make our government the … Continue reading