ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- BOOK REVIEW: THE TYRANNY OF BIG TECH BY SENATOR JOSH HAWLEY — Part 3 July 28, 2021
- WHEN EQUITY AND INCLUSION BECOME AN EXCUSE FOR DIVISION — THE EXTENDED DEADLINE July 27, 2021
- Abortion: Do You Give a Woof? July 27, 2021
- THE MOST COSTLY GIFT July 25, 2021
- WHEN EQUITY AND INCLUSION BECOME AN EXCUSE FOR DIVISION July 22, 2021
- WHEN DOES “ANTIRACISM” BECOME INSTRUCTION IN POLITICAL ACTIVISM AND BIGOTRY? July 16, 2021
- CRT: What Can You Expect if You Oppose It? July 15, 2021
- FOR WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO FIGHT? July 13, 2021
- Has CRT Come to Prince William County Schools? July 12, 2021
- CRT: Challenge Racist Teaching! July 8, 2021
Monthly Archives: April 2020
Here we have the second part of this series. The first part focused upon The Prince William County Schools View. The View From Our Local Newspapers There actually is not much news about the Prince William County Schools (PWCS) home … Continue reading
The Prince William County Schools View My children graduated from Prince William County Schools (PWCS) a couple of decades ago, and they live with their children out of state. Therefore, I am just a taxpayer, not a parent trying to … Continue reading
As we announced in ALL THE REPUBLICAN CANDIDATES RUNNING FOR THE U.S. SENATE IN VIRGINIA ANSWER OUR QUESTIONNAIRE, all the Republican Party’s candidates for nomination to the U.S. Senate answered our questionnaire. Since it is a bit difficult to use three … Continue reading