Baby Chava was considered a fetus by the abortionist. He was something that could be discarded, so the abortionist injected poison into Baby Chava’s secure womb and tried to murder him.
But Baby Chava fooled them at the abortion clinic and was born alive at 21 weeks of age, very premature. Though he might have lived if given medical care immediately, workers didn’t discover he was alive until he was nearly dead. Emergency room care could not save his life.
That’s what the abortion industry is all about:
- Killing babies.
- Lying to pregnant women who are told the baby within them is just a blob of cells or tissue.
- Denying the mother her right to see the ultrasound of her baby so she wouldn’t change her mind about the abortion and opt to keep her baby.
- Stealing $80 million designated for small businesses shut down by the COVID emergency so they could make payroll for their employees—but abortion clinics were NOT shut down because they were judged ESSENTIAL by many governors and allowed to operate full steam ahead; yet they claimed their ‘share’ of the government apportionment and let taxpayers fund abortion!
Enough is enough! We need to stand against such illegal usurping of funds and insist that the abortion industry return those monies to the Small Business Administration’s (SBA) Coronavirus Stimulus plan.
Now is the time to let your elected officials know that you will not stand for taxpayer funding of abortion and insist the money be returned.
Please file your concern by finding your legislators and letting them know your concerns. Since many people do not know who represents them in the House of Representatives and the Virginia General Assembly, we have provided links that will provide you contact information based upon your home address.
List of Officials
|President Donald Trump||https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/|
|U.S Senator Tim Kaine||https://www.senate.gov/senators/contact|
|U.S. Senator Mark Warner||https://www.senate.gov/senators/contact|
|Member, House of Representatives||https://www.house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative|
|Governor Ralph Northam||https://www.governor.virginia.gov/constituent-services/communicating-with-the-governors-office/
|Member, Virginia State Senate||https://whosmy.virginiageneralassembly.gov/|
|Member, House of Delegates||https://whosmy.virginiageneralassembly.gov/|
Let your voice be heard. We cannot rest on our oars! We must oppose such disregard for the law and LIFE! Thank you!
For additional information, please visit www.marchforlife.org.
— Posted by Tom Salmon for Doris, a fellow member of the Prince William and Manassas Family Alliance
Elections matter! Are you getting ready to participate in the choice of candidates for the Republican Party’s nomination? Check out:
- SURVEY RESPONSES FROM THE GOP’S CANDIDATES RUNNING IN THE 10TH CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT
- SURVEY RESPONSES FROM THE GOP’S CANDIDATES RUNNING FOR THE U.S. SENATE