Have you noticed that when we use the most popular search engines we are unlikely to turn up a Conservative news source. Well, that’s no accident. So, to help you find them here is a list of some of the websites out there and some of their complaints about Big Tech and the “cancel culture”.
If you know of more Conservative websites, please include them in the comments.
- The Blaze: Twitter defends censoring Trump’s tweets while not blocking Khamenei’s posts calling for genocide and Commentary: Big Tech is engaged in a hostile takeover of our country.
- Breitbart News: Daily Caller Experienced Google Suppression, Says Editor in Chief and Marlow: Google Has Diminished Breitbart Search Results 99.7% — Big Tech Will Do ‘Anything in Their Power’ to Get Biden Elected.
- Christian Outlook: The New Orthodoxy of Ideological Intolerance: Don Kroah with Armstrong Williams.
- CNSNews: Levin: ‘Totalitarian’ Squarespace Scrubs America’s Frontline Doctors Website From the Internet.
- Daily Caller: ‘First Workaround For The First Amendment In History’: Greg Gutfeld And Tucker Carlson Discuss How To Beat Cancel Culture.
- Daily Signal: Republicans and Democrats Agree on Need to Cancel ‘Cancel Culture’.
- The Daily Wire: Trump Jr. On Twitter Suspension: They Didn’t Have A Problem When CNN’s ‘Fake Jake’ Tapper Promoted Similar Content.
- The Federalist: In Big Tech Hearing, Google Admits It’s Trying To Monopolize The Ad Market and Google Appears To Test Its Ability To Blacklist Conservative Media Ahead Of Election.
- Judicial Watch: JUDICIAL WATCH SUBPOENAS GOOGLE FOR HILLARY CLINTON’S EMAILS!
- LifeNews: CBS News Defends Facebook and Google Censoring Pro-Life Conservatives.
- National Review: Is Google Stupid?
- NewsBusters: WATCH: Parler CEO John Matze RIPS Big Tech for ‘Curating Content’.
- PJ Media: WATCH: Google CEO Squirms as Jim Jordan Asks if Google Will ‘Tailor Its Features’ to Help Joe Biden.
- PragerU: Google Insider Exposes Google Blacklists and Google is Censoring the 10 Commandments.
- Project Veritas: Rep. Crenshaw Grills Google Executive Over LEAKED Email.
- The Resurgent: Margaret Sanger Gets Canceled.
- Townhall: How Congress Should Handle Upcoming Big Tech Hearing and Shall the Geeks Inherit the Earth?
- The Washington Examiner: Hell no! Top conservatives fight ‘ignorant mob’ erasing American history, police, and flag.
- Washington Free Beacon: Barr Blasts Big Tech, Hollywood for China Ties.
Note that this is not intended to be a complete list of Conservative websites. Wikipedia, for example, has its own, longer list, Alternative media (U.S. political right). What this list is is just a place to start.
The articles included with this list are intended to highlight an issue. We cannot trust Big Tech. If we are doing an Internet search, for example, we cannot rely exclusively upon Google. So, here are some articles that describe alternatives.
- The Best Search Engines of 2020 (lifewire.com)
Top 5 Best Internet Search Engines In The World (onlinedailys.com/)
20 Reasons to Search With Bing (pcmag.com)
Web search engine (en.wikipedia.org)
The Best Image Search Engines on the Web (lifewire.com)
- 17 Great Search Engines You Can Use Instead of Google (searchenginejournal.com)
The point is that we can force Big Tech to compete. If companies like Google, Facebook, and Twitter insist upon stifling Conservatives, we can move on to their competitors.
One more observation. Most of the Conservative websites that are still hanging on advertise their URL using media personalities like Tucker Carlson, Mark Levin, and Ben Shapiro. When a company like Google blacklists a website, Conservative website owners must resort to alterative means to get the word out. In addition, Conservative readers/viewers must actively communicate with each other. We must share what we know with each other. We cannot allow these companies to suppress us. Our children’s future is at stake.
Reblogged this on Boudica BPI Weblog and commented:
H/T Citizen Tom