Not too long ago the Continental Divide stood as a great barrier. Today, in the day of air travel, we don’t take it as seriously. Instead we look at our political divide more fearfully.
Consider. We are in the last couple of weeks of a highly contentious election. Unsurprisingly, we have had some October surprises. What is the big one so far? The story, Emails cast doubt on Joe Biden’s denials about Hunter’s business ties (washingtontimes.com), started appearing about a week ago. President Trump’s lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, had gotten what appears to be a clone Hunter Biden’s hard drive from a computer repair shop. How? Well, Giuliani tells the story here, Giuliani: Here’s How I Verified the Data From Hunter’s Hard Drive (townhall.com).
Is the evidence on that hard drive real and true? Well, it is not like it stands alone. The Republican majority on the U.S. Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs provided this lengthy report, Hunter Biden, Burisma, and Corruption: The Impact on U.S. Government Policy and Related Concerns (hsgac.senate.gov). Nevertheless, the Liberal news media doesn’t think this evidence worthy of serious attention.
So how do we get pass this this divide? We have to listen to each other. Consider what that means.
Use Google or DuckDuckGo to search the following over a period of the last year: hunter biden business ties.
Will the search results be radically different? Well, judge that for yourself. What will be obvious, however, is how little of the Liberal Democrat media turns up in the search results.
Why? Perhaps this is the reason, Biden Calls a Press Lid Following Report That He Lied About Ties to Ukraine Energy Firm (townhall.com). Have Hunter Biden’s shenanigans, apparently with the help of his father gotten to hard to dismiss or to spin? Is the only “winning” solution the Liberal news media has is to ignore Hunter Biden and his shenanigans? Perhaps.
Because the big news media and Big Tech seem so biased, Conservatives are slowly building their own news media and technology platforms. Will these Conservative enterprises survive if Liberals win the election? Who knows for certain? How far is each side willing to go if it wins?
What I hope Conservatives won’t do is what Liberals done, ignore the views of their opponents as deranged, ignorant, or irrelevant. We all need correction sometimes, and sometimes we get it from sources we don’t like. If anyone is going to tell us our faults, it is people who don’t like us.
- A Way to Determine Whether the NY Post has a Trove of Hunter Biden’s Emails (reason.com)
- Giuliani: Hunter Biden’s Attorney Contacted Computer Repairman After NY Post Story Broke, Wanted Hard Drive Back (amgreatness.com)
- House Republicans ask FBI if it had Hunter Biden’s alleged laptop during Trump’s impeachment (foxnews.com)
- Joe Biden calls early ‘lid’ for reporters amid The Post’s Hunter Biden exposé (nypost.com)
- The Republican Senate Report on Hunter Biden, Explained (snopes.com)
- Senate Report Details Hunter Biden’s Extensive Foreign Business Dealings — and Obama Officials’ Efforts to Ignore Them (nationalreview.com)
- Cashing In On The White House Connection: It’s Not Just Hunter Biden (npr.org)