We need your help. Why? We need to help each other see and hear a point of view which we may rarely hear from. We need to ask each other to explain why we believe what we each believe. How should we treat each other?
Consider these seemingly easy questions
- Why is it moral for our government to tax us and our neighbors. How does forcing people to give part of their earnings to the government to spend differ from stealing?
- What gives our currency any value? Why are we willing to exchange pieces of paper for food, shelter and clothing? Our currency is not backed by anything of value, is it?
- Why do human beings have “rights”? What “rights” do we have? Who is the ultimate guarantor of human “rights”?
Have you thought about these questions? Have your children? If not, why not? Is it not obvious we should have strong opinions about the answers to such questions? Yet here of late Americans have been slowly abandoning freedom of speech and freedom of the press. Powerful interests are doing all they can to suppress Conservative thought. Hence Everett Piper observes:
Why would Christian churches abandon their support for teachings that the Bible clearly demands that we must uphold? Why? Consider all the firepower Christians now encounter against their faith in Jesus Christ. It is about power. What we believe about God profoundly affects the type of government we will accept. That is why:
- Our schools are largely dominated by Liberal unions.
- Our news media is largely dominated by Liberal news organs.
- Big Tech Companies like Google, Facebook, and Twitter censor and suppress Conservative websites and promote Liberal websites.
The pervasive dominance of Liberal beliefs has created a big problem. Americans know little about their Christian heritage. That is why:
- We live among people who insist Christianity — the Bible — is all about the perpetuation of a myth.
- We live among people who won’t suffer us speak of our God.
- We live among people who insist upon teaching their truths to both their children and our children.
Will the Internet solve this problem? Does the Internet allow the free expression of ideas? Yes and no. Conservatives can publish what they want, but Big Tech companies like Facebook and Twitter actively censor Conservative content. Google, on the hand, buries Conservative content under Liberal content. That is why we are asking you to share this post, especially the portion that speaks of our voter guides. To get pass the censors we need to help each other.
We have two pages listing voter guides.
- THE PRINCE WILLIAM-MANASSAS FAMILY ALLIANCE’S 2020 VOTER GUIDES contains the voter guides we produced for the Senate and the Congressional races in which the citizens of Prince William County participate.
- ADDITIONAL VOTER GUIDES FOR THE 2020 GENERAL ELECTION contains a list of Christian voter guides. These guides include information on the presidential/vice presidential races as well as Senate and Congressional races. Note that The Family Foundation endorses the Million Voices Presidential Voter Guide (here).
We hope you will examine both our voter guides as well the list of Christian voter guides that we have provided. We hope you will share what we have put together.
Do we expect our voter guides to profoundly alter anyone’s mind? No. However, we do hope what we have put together will encourage those who are sitting on the fence to vote and vote early (see pwcvotes.org). We would all do well to avoid the possibility of long lines on election day.
One last thought. Do you find it difficult to believe Google is suppressing Conservative Internet sites? Then check out the following articles and videos.
GOOGLE ELECTION INFLUENCE EXPOSED: Senior Google Executive Ashwin Agrawal: ‘There are many ways’ to influence elections … ‘I think ads is one way’ … ‘I think another way is search results’ … ‘YouTube is going to be another one’ (projectveritas.com)
Here is a video from a previous expose on Google. This has been going on for awhile. It has just gotten steadily worse.