We like to include a picture of some sort with every post. Since we want a huge turnout, we thought we would include a picture of a landslide or a tsunami. Since landslides and tsunamis kill people, however, we settled for picture of a ballot box. The whole point of an orderly election is to avoid violence, to avoid dead and injured people.
Why is a huge turnout needed? When we vote in large numbers, that increases the margin of victory for legitimate winners. The larger the margin of victory, the more fraudulent ballots a cheater has to produce to win. Thus, large numbers of voters make it more difficult to cheat.
As a side note, here is a DuckDuckGo hit that is worth noting for its humorous aspect, Biden says in video he has created ‘voter fraud organization’ (foxnews.com). The video below provides another take on this from BlazeTV.
Does election fraud happen? Here are some reports about various schemes.
- Database Swells to 1,285 Proven Cases of Voter Fraud in America (dailysignal.com): here is the database, A Sampling of Recent Election Fraud Cases from Across the United States (heritage.org)
- Election Fraud In America (forbes.com)
- Confessions of a voter fraud: I was a master at fixing mail-in ballots (nypost.com)
The following articles contest whether voter fraud is an issue.
- If there’s a conspiracy to swing the election, it’s one alleging, not committing, voter fraud (washingtonpost.com)
- US election 2020: Do postal ballots lead to voting fraud? (bbc.com)
- The Myth of Voter Fraud (brennancenter.org)
- The biggest election fraud story you haven’t heard about (cnn.com)
- ‘Just like propaganda’: the three men enabling Trump’s voter fraud lies (theguardian.com)
There is an obvious irony here. Consider this question. Is control of our government a big enough prize that some people would scheme to possess that control? The obvious answer is yes, and the people who deny that voter fraud is real provide the “proof”. Out of one side of their mouths they deny voter fraud exists. Out of the other side of their mouths they accuse their opponents of scheming to steal the election.
Check Out Our
We have two pages listing voter guides.
- THE PRINCE WILLIAM-MANASSAS FAMILY ALLIANCE’S 2020 VOTER GUIDES contains the voter guides we produced for the Senate and the Congressional races in which the citizens of Prince William County participate.
- ADDITIONAL VOTER GUIDES FOR THE 2020 GENERAL ELECTION contains a list of Christian voter guides. These guides include information on the presidential/vice presidential races as well as Senate and Congressional races. Note that The Family Foundation endorses the Million Voices Presidential Voter Guide (here).