ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Monthly Archives: November 2020
Back in September I wrote WHEN DOES REFUSING TO ADMIT A MISTAKE BECOME EVIL?. Now, with winter approaching, the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is making a come back, do I regret that post? No. WHEN DOES REFUSING TO ADMIT A MISTAKE BECOME EVIL? was … Continue reading
I got the following message from the Office of the Ombudsman. It relates to searching for a replacement for Dr. Steven Walts, our current School Superintendent. Dear Community Leader, On behalf of the Prince William County School Board, we are … Continue reading
Guest Opinion: For the sake of the voiceless, listen to your constituents — Reblogged from Inside NoVA
Doris Dippel, one of the two bloggers here at the Prince William and Manassas Family Alliance website just had a Guest Opinion posted at InsideNoVa.com. Here is how her Op-ed, Guest Opinion: For the sake of the voiceless, listen to … Continue reading