ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- ONE OF THE CANDIDATE FOR 87TH DISTRICT THE HOUSE OF DELEGATES RESPONDS TO OUR SURVEY September 18, 2021
- THE ACCURACY OF HOSPITALIZATION DATA AND THE “WISDOM” OF MAKING OTHER PEOPLE COPY ME September 18, 2021
- WHEN ONLY ONE SIDE IS ALLOWED TO BE HEARD September 14, 2021
- This Is Why Big Tech Censors You September 12, 2021
- IF THIS BILL IS NOT ABOUT CRITICAL RACE THEORY, WHAT IS THE POINT OF IT? September 9, 2021
- IS THE TEXAS ABORTION BAN SOME KIND OF CRISIS? September 9, 2021
- THE PHONY CONFLICT BETWEEN INDIVIDUALISM AND COLLECTIVISM September 6, 2021
- ONE MORE SURVEY RESPONSE FROM A CANDIDATE FOR THE HOUSE OF DELEGATES August 29, 2021
- IS MAKING OTHER PEOPLE “DO THE RIGHT THING” THE RIGHT THING TO DO? August 26, 2021
- WHAT ARE THE RIGHTS OF SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT EXIST? August 24, 2021
Monthly Archives: November 2020
Back in September I wrote WHEN DOES REFUSING TO ADMIT A MISTAKE BECOME EVIL?. Now, with winter approaching, the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is making a come back, do I regret that post? No. WHEN DOES REFUSING TO ADMIT A MISTAKE BECOME EVIL? was … Continue reading
I got the following message from the Office of the Ombudsman. It relates to searching for a replacement for Dr. Steven Walts, our current School Superintendent. Dear Community Leader, On behalf of the Prince William County School Board, we are … Continue reading
Guest Opinion: For the sake of the voiceless, listen to your constituents — Reblogged from Inside NoVA
Doris Dippel, one of the two bloggers here at the Prince William and Manassas Family Alliance website just had a Guest Opinion posted at InsideNoVa.com. Here is how her Op-ed, Guest Opinion: For the sake of the voiceless, listen to … Continue reading