It was no secret. For four long years certain groups had made their bitter hatred of President Donald Trump completely evident. They investigated Trump’s family and friends relentlessly. Without any supporting evidence, they raised accusations of collusion with the Russians to steal the 2016 election. The Democrat controlled House even impeached Trump using a phone call with the leader of the Ukraine as a lame excuse.
Still, except for increasing the evidence of irrational anger, nothing came of any of these investigations or charges. Instead, Democrats and the news media had lost a huge amount of credibility going into the 2020 election.
Nevertheless, the anger had, if anything, grown. Therefore, we had had riots, and we expected more riots if Trump won.
- Fearing post-election violence, retailers board up windows and hire extra security (washingtonpost.com)
- Dem cities boarding up ‘all the proof you need’ the left shouldn’t have ‘federal power’: Kayleigh McEnany (foxnews.com)
- Sad face of Election 2020: Cities (and White House) board up and brace for election riots, looting and a drawn-out vote count as Australia and Canada tell their citizens to steer clear – except they’re already banned because of COVID! (dailymail.co.uk)
So, what happened on Election Day? Unsurprisingly, the news media’s election polls proved hugely inaccurate. Trump won a huge number of votes, but somehow the numbers of Biden voters kept adding up in Democrat strongholds until Biden won. Was that just strange or quite unbelievable?
How did Biden win? How did a man who ran for the presidency from his basement win an election for the Presidency of the United States? How did a man who either did not want to draw crowds or could not draw crowds become our president? Don’t curious people want to know? Was Biden’s win honest or fraudulent? Whether we voted for Joe Biden or not, don’t we all want to know?
Were there election irregularities? The perception of irregularities clearly exists. Here is just a small sample.
- Voting Software That Gave Dems 6,000 Extra Votes Due To “Glitch” Was Used In Every Swing State, Trump Campaign Sues Michigan After Access To Midnight Ballot Counts Was Denied and Yes, Democrats Are Trying To Steal The Election In Michigan, Wisconsin, And Pennsylvania (thefederalist.com)
- Failure to Update Software Temporarily Switched Votes from Trump to Biden in Michigan County (pjmedia.com)
- USPS Whistleblower in Michigan Claims Higher-Ups Were Engaging in Voter Fraud; UPDATE: Investigation Launched? (townhall.com)
- And this list goes on.
Unfortunately, because of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), many states chose to further relax their election regulations. Therefore, the people who want us to believe election fraud does not exist got all the things they wanted.
- No excuse mail-in balloting.
- No witness required for mail-in ballots.
- Relaxed signature validation requirements for mail-in ballots.
- Negligible requirements for voter Id, whether by mail or in-person.
- Mail-in ballots sent to all registered voters.
- Relaxed deadline for the receipt of mail-in ballots (postmark not required).
- Counting the mail-in ballots after the in-person ballots have been counted.
- And this list goes on.
Even if the election was still honest in spite of the relaxed requirements for election integrity, isn’t the perception of fraud a problem? Consider all the troubles President Donald Trump has had over the last four years. We can rest assured most of the Establishment will be solidly behind Biden, but half of the population will not believe he won fairly and does not trust The Establishment, and that is not a good thing.
- Would you want to pay taxes to people you think unscrupulous.
- Would you want to fight wars under the command of people you don’t trust?
- How scrupulously would you obey people you think dishonest?
- And this list goes on.
The mainstream news media generally tries to explain all the problems away, but that is not their job, supposedly. Their job is hold our government accountable, not to protect it from critics. Their job is to report the news, not propagandize us, but propagandize us they have. So, nobody really trusts them either.
Who is responsible for the mess. Who is responsible for establishing the credibility of our system of choosing presidential electors? Read Article II, Section 1 of the Constitution as amended. Specifically consider this excerpt.
Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress: but no Senator or Representative, or Person holding an Office of Trust or Profit under the United States, shall be appointed an Elector.Article II, Section 1
The legislatures in the states where large numbers of voters doubt their votes were fairly counted need to reassure the citizens of those states that their votes have been fairly counted. There are several issues involved.
- Were election laws followed? If not, how did that affect the vote count?
- As written, do the existing election laws provide a credible deterrent to fraud? Do existing laws even allow fraud to be detected?
- Are election laws enforced appropriately. When the law is broken, are the perpetrators arrested and convicted.
Keep in mind that if the answer is no to any of these questions, then any serious legislative body has only one honorable choice, rerun the election. If that is not feasible, then any legislature that created the conditions for a fraudulent election needs to select the presidential electors by an alternative means, one the citizens of their state can respect.
Is this notion something weird or oddball? No. Serious people were talking about it before the election, and the discussion has only intensified.
- Horowitz: How Republican-controlled state legislatures can rectify election fraud committed by courts and governors (theblaze.com)
- Levin: Pa. Secretary of State Is Violating This Exact Clause of the Constitution (cnsnews.com)
- Supreme Court Declines to Intervene in Case Challenging Changes to Pennsylvania Election Law Rules — for Now (redstate.com)
Do the courts have a role? Of course, they do. When the law has broken, the courts can step in, but the courts cannot fix bad laws. Hence, Judge Samuel Alito has telegraphed his interest in a case involving whether election law has been followed.
- Election challenges live updates: Pennsylvania officials must separate ballots that arrived after Election Day (usatoday.com)
- Justice Alito Orders Pennsylvania Counties To Segregate Late Ballots While Counting (thefederalist.com)
- Justice Alito orders Pennsylvania officials to set aside late-arriving ballots (nypost.com)
So, who will win in court and in state legislatures? Depends. Are we dominos or thinking people? Consider of this phrase, “fait accompli”.
The powers that be want us to believe that the matter of Joe Biden’s ascension to the presidency is a fait accompli. Is it? Does that depend upon the People of the United States, or will we let our privileged elites steamroll us?
Who are these privileged elites? How can they be dangerous to us? Consider a speech at Kings College called the “Inner Ring given by C. S. Lewis. In his speech Lewis warned graduates against seeking power and the perks of power, to focus on listening carefully to their conscience and the salvation of their soul. Lewis wanted his audience to remember that power is something we should be granted for the privilege of serving others, not something we should seek for its own sake.
Do “inner rings” full of power seeking elitists exist in the United States? Consider that age-old institution we call slavery. In every age some men insist upon lording over other men, justifying themselves their betters. Our age is no different. Of course we have such pride filled people in our halls of power.
What attracts men and women to an inner ring? Don’t we know? But how do we if we seek power prove ourselves “worthy” of the lords of the inner rings? We lie. We mouth the words they wish to hear us repeat, and we condemn and punish those who refuse to be politically correct.
Contemplate for moment various politically correct ideologies: Critical Race Theory, Intersectionality, Socialism, Multiculturalism, Secularism, Atheism, and so forth. Over history mankind has compiled long lists of theories, “isms”, ideologies, beliefs, causes, and so forth. Some of these encourage peace and harmony. Some encourage division and can be used to divide and conquer. The lords of the inner rings wish to hear those words that justify them and their personal quest for power. We please them by repeating their lies.
Do you wish to resolve whether or not Biden won the election fair and square? Then contact the politicians who represent you (Federal, state, and local). Register your concern and charge them with investigating election irregularities. Make it emphatically clear that you prize confidence in the results of an election over the convenience of voting. In addition, if you wish to ensure President Donald Trump (donaldjtrump.com) has the resources required to contest the election in court, then contribute something to the fight.