Was the election rigged? It is a bit to early to state a conclusion. Part of the problem is that the president’s legal team cannot just ask for the evidence. They can gather legal affidavits from people who said they observed unconstitutional procedures, fraud, and irregularities, but they cannot necessarily get the officials in the contested states to assist them in their investigations. Often, they have to go to court to get the proof they need (assuming it existed and still exists). Hence, when one side claims the other side does not have any evidence, that is kind of silly, especially when the side that claims there is no evidence of fraud refuses to allow the other side access to any potential evidence of fraud.
Why does all this matter? There are two immediately important reasons:
- The first has to do with whether the American people have confidence in the integrity of our elections. If enough of us do not think our vote matters, our constitutional republic is finished. We will no longer have much reason to respect the authority of our “elected” officials as legitimate. Because we have to have a government of some sort, most people may passively accept the rule of these “elected” officials, but that would mostly be because most people don’t want to go to jail.
- President Donald Trump and Joe Biden represent two radically different political agendas. Trump represents those who wish to restore traditional American values (Make America Great Again), and Biden represents those who represent a “Progressive” agenda, which many equate with Socialism and radical environmentalism. If the government is not perceived as legitimate, that fact will encourage people to violently resist the agenda of whichever party is in power.
The Status Of The Investigation Into Vote Rigging
As I mentioned earlier, I cannot offer a definitive conclusion. What I will observe is that America is divided into two opposing factions that appear unreconcilable. Consider the last four years. Democrats constantly resisted Trump’s agenda, and Democrats used any means they could come up with in their attempts to remove him from office.
Neither side trusts the other. Democrats refer to Trump’s supporters as racists and deplorables. Trump is supposedly Hitlerian. Trump’s supporters call the Washington DC political establishment as The Swamp, and they place the Democratic Party as solidly within The Swamp. If the public is not satisfied that the election was fairly adjudicated, the political divisions in our country will deepen.
The Liberal Democrat news media constantly calls the Conservative news media, to extent the Conservative news media exists, liars, and vice versa. Therefore, we need someone to lay out the evidence and make a convincing case for the truth. Because the news media is perceived as highly partisan, that task appears to be beyond the capacity of the news media.
The first check in assuring public’s confidence in election integrity is the vote count. Because of voting by mail and the setting aside of numerous rules designed to ensure election integrity, in critical states local and state agencies haved fail to competently collect and count the vote so that people uniformly trust the results. In addition, our courts have become demonstrably partisan. Therefore, we have to consider the Constitution’s next check in the process. Article II, Section 1 of the Constitution requires state legislatures to appoint the electors who represent a state. Therefore, state legislatures control the process of choosing the electors that represent their states in the Electoral College.
Here is what you can say or write.
I want to be sure the recent presidential election results are fair and equitable. Therefore:
I request that your State Legislature vote not to certify electors until your state audits the election results with a full recount, with Republican observers no more than three feet away and with full verification of signatures and the dates on which ballots were received.
Thank you very much!
Here is a list of contacts.
CONTACT GOP LEGISLATIVE LEADERS IN KEY STATES!
Contact David Ralston, Speaker of the Georgia House of Representatives
Contact Mike Dugan, Georgia Senate Majority Leader
Contact Bryan Cutler (R), Speaker of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives
Contact Jake Corman (R), Pennsylvania Senate Majority Leader
www.Senatorcorman.com go to Contact and fill our form
Contact Russell Bowers (R), Arizona Speaker of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives
Bowersforaz.com go to Contact and fill out form
Rick Gray Contact (R), Arizona Senate Majority Leader
Voterickgran.com go to Contact and fill out form
Contact Lee Chatfield (R), Michigan Speaker of the House of Representatives
517-373-2629 must place a call – no e-mail contact supplied
Contact Mike Shirkey (R), Michigan Senate Majority Leader
email@example.com be sure to supply your full name, address, phone and email addy
Contact Mr. Robin Vos (R), Wisconsin Speaker of the State Assembly
608-266-3387 must place a call – no e-mail contact supplied
Contact Scott Fitzgerald (R), Wisconsin Senate Majority Leader*
*Scott Fitzgerald was just elected to a Congressional seat on Nov. 3rd. He is still current Senate Majority Leader.
Contact Devin Le Mahieu (R), The newly-elected Wisconsin Senate Majority Leader
www.devinforsenate.com go to contact and fill out form.
What are some of the issues? Well, here are some relevant references. To reduce the complexity, this list focuses on Dominion Voting Systems, an election system used in many of the contested states.
- What Will it Take to United the Nation Again? Eric Metaxas with K.T. McFarland (christianoutlook.com): The focus here is the need for a resolution we have confidence is both constitutional and a fair reading of the will of the voters.
- Dominion Voting Systems: Glitch, Clinton Tie Cause Scrutiny in 2020 Election (heavy.com)
- Dominion Voting Systems Is Not PCI Compliant and Failed 10 of 12 Requirements and Smartmatic Director Admitted in 2017 that Their System Was Able to Create “At Least One Million” Phantom Votes in that Year’s Venezuela Election (thegatewaypundit.com)
- It Looks as Though Dominion, Smartmatic Played a Part in DHS’ Election Defense (townhall.com)
- Fact Check: Have Senior Democrats Raised Concerns About the Smartmatic Voting Software, as Trump’s Lawyer Claims? (msn.com)
- Dominion Voting Machines ALL INCLUDE “Weighted Race Feature” Whose Only Purpose Is Cheat in Elections — We Contacted Dominion But Did Not Get a Response (thespectator.info)
- Category Archives: Daily Recap (marklevinshow.com): The Mark Levin Show includes a Daily Recap with references. The November 16, 2020 show focused on Dominion Voting Systems.
- REPORT: Dominion Voting Systems Didn’t Cause Voter Fraud In Michigan Or Georgia (dailycaller.com/)
- Trump Lawyer Sidney Powell: CIA Director Haspel Should Be Fired For Ignoring Warnings About “Rotten” Dominion Voting System (realclearpolitics.com)
- 4 Things to Know About Voting Machine Company That’s Causing Stir (dailysignal.com)
- Voting Technology Companies in the U.S. – Their Histories and Present Contributions (accesswire.com): A reference that predates the election.
- U.S. Investigates Voting Machines’ Venezuela Ties (nytimes.com)
- Georgia bets on new voting system amid high-stakes election (ajc.com)
- States have used taxpayer money to buy systems from vendors with close past and/or present ties to a foreign dictator, US politicians, a Religious Right group, and a convicted embezzler whose crimes involved computer tampering. (medium.com)
- Feds Don’t Regulate Election Equipment, So States Are On Their Own (pewtrusts.org)
Note that we have made the issue of election integrity highly complicated because some states have made their election system unnecessarily complicated. Better is the enemy is of good. We just need an election system that allows people who can show they have the right to vote to vote. Then we need to accurately count the vote within a couple of days. That is why making a system that works “perfectly” using complicated software that can be hacked or rigged is not a good idea. Nobody in their right mind will confidently trust the results.