ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s Tweets
Monthly Archives: December 2020
AUDIT OF FULTON COUNTY ABSENTEE BALLOTS IN THE WORKS
The Georgia State Senate Judiciary Subcommittee has been holding hearings on the election fraud in the 2020 presidential election. Fulton County received its fair share of scrutiny from multiple witnesses. A few raised concerns over the viral “suitcase ballots” video … Continue reading
Posted in 2020 Election, Constitutional Government Tagged 2020 Election, Election fraud, Fulton County, Georgia, Georgia Senate Judiciary Subcommittee, Jovan Pulitzer Comments Off on AUDIT OF FULTON COUNTY ABSENTEE BALLOTS IN THE WORKS
SHOULD CONGRESS CERTIFY THE ELECTORS? — PART 5
Here we come to Part 5. Part 1: The importance of January 6, 2021 to certifying the vote of the Electoral College. Part 2: What Do The Charges Of Election Fraud Against Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin Have In Common? … Continue reading
Posted in 2020 Election, Constitutional Government Tagged constitution, Election 2020, Election fraud, Georgia, Ken Paxton, news medi bias, Peter Navarro, President Donald Trump, Supreme Court, Texas, Texas lawsuit Comments Off on SHOULD CONGRESS CERTIFY THE ELECTORS? — PART 5
SPECIAL ELECTION ON 5 JANUARY 2021: 2ND DISTRICT SEAT IN VIRGINIA HOUSE OF DELEGATES
The 2nd District of the Virginia House of Delegates includes precincts at the eastern end of Prince William County. If you think you may be elgible to vote in this special election, scheduled for January 5, 2021, then check out … Continue reading
Posted in 2021 Election, Citizen Responsibilities, Voter Guide Tagged 2nd District of the Virginia House of Delegates, Candi King, Del. Jennifer Carroll Foy, Heather Mitchell, Prince William County Virginia, Special Election, Virginia House of Delegates Comments Off on SPECIAL ELECTION ON 5 JANUARY 2021: 2ND DISTRICT SEAT IN VIRGINIA HOUSE OF DELEGATES